phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Possibly... But I've had more years to forget, and your later degree seems more recent. Besides, in this world, it seems such things are about as useful as an ash tray on a motorbike. It's hard to enough to keep autocorrect from trashing your bon mots, much less getting the punctuation correct.

*Yawns* that "recently" was over a decade ago. I am categorically *NOT* a "recent graduate," I'm nearly sixty years old, and I'd be willing to bet I've forgotten more about English grammar than you ever knew.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I enjoyed the game :love: ! Sad that you don't add some futa/trans > trap in Sluttown, not really interesting to play for me :/ AmusingOddity :cry:
Glad to hear you enjoyed the game.

Yeah like phupdup said, I'm working on Elliot in Sluttown. How fast he gets worked on is largely going to depend on what supporters vote for in polls, but he's very much a character I have plans for. He wont be the only trans/sissy character either. As of right now I have pretty good outlines for 4 trans/sissy characters that all come at it from different sides.

With only 2 days a week to work on it I can only get so much done in a month. Fear not though, this is a kink I enjoy myself so it will feature well in the game as it goes on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Helh3eim

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
Glad to hear you enjoyed the game.

Yeah like phupdup said, I'm working on Elliot in Sluttown. How fast he gets worked on is largely going to depend on what supporters vote for in polls, but he's very much a character I have plans for. He wont be the only trans/sissy character either. As of right now I have pretty good outlines for 4 trans/sissy characters that all come at it from different sides.

With only 2 days a week to work on it I can only get so much done in a month. Fear not though, this is a kink I enjoy myself so it will feature well in the game as it goes on.
Thank you for the fast answer ! I can't wait to try that :D

Reactions: AmusingOddity

ender513

May 12, 2018
HELP! i'm desperate and not sure where else to go.
i found this gorgeous babe in a compilation video, then lost the link to the video.

i am trying to find out her name.

XaneRavencroft

Mar 20, 2022
Is it just me or maybe where I'm on mobile that non of the pics work? Everything works fine it's just pics that are broken.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
HELP! i'm desperate and not sure where else to go.
i found this gorgeous babe in a compilation video, then lost the link to the video.

i am trying to find out her name.
I have no idea but there is a reddit that can help called "TipOfMyPenis". If you find out who it is let us know.

Is it just me or maybe where I'm on mobile that non of the pics work? Everything works fine it's just pics that are broken.
I dont test on mobile so I have no idea I'm afraid.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Would it be ok to say I was more interested in the model appearing as nurse in the picture dr.Glass shows the main character than in Ellas model ????

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes