Collection Video ToastedMW Collection [2024-01-24] [ToastedMicroWave/EvilToastedMW]

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
do you guys have a list of sfm artist that could do a collab with toast to boost his twitter and patreon?
Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.
One look at his profile and you see how depressing and broken down it is. Like, if he was talking less about how miserable it is and looking purely at numbers on twitter, then maybe?
He seriously needs to cut down on complaining on twitter and actually do something about the situation.
He started animating a year ago. Expects miracles to happen and people coming to kiss his boots. I get that he wants to be compensated and every artist deserves to be compensated for their hard work.
But damn, whining about it on twitter is not going to do anything but drive away people.

Toast has actual very good quality for SFM. Undeniably. At the same time though, he's making animations that don't have that... umph to them. They are the most vanilla things that you can imagine. In already crowded space of 3D animations, that is not enough. Especially when backed up by waves of complaints.
Especially when the artist doesn't even fucking post on every rule34 site they can. Especially when he has no pixiv, no further reach to wider audience and spams overwatch anims.

I bet my ass he would do so much better if he dropped half of the vanilla content and focused on monsters, futa etc. If he truly cares about money.
Because nobody just casually grows an audience over less than a year. Takes years of work. That's why most people start out with animation as hobby. Then go full time with their expectations being reasonable.
Instead of jumping into a crowded community, animating a year, having a meltdown and expecting miracles.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017
What's the deal with this guy? He's posting MEGA links on his Patreon but they don't work. He blocks them after 1 day or what?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
What's the deal with this guy? He's posting MEGA links on his Patreon but they don't work. He blocks them after 1 day or what?
If I had to guess, there's few options.
1. It's February and folders are getting replaced on monthly basis.
2. He knows about F95 and Kemono, so he posts one link, then replaces it with new one so kemono always leads to a dead link. Assuming kemono doesn't update those, of course. There's a post addressing content leaks.

Can't tell you much more, as I'm not really subbed to him and gotta take guesses.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
The mega links are available on . Does anyone know the encryption key(s) for them?
the keys are sent through private message and since the DMs import feature in kemono is kinda flawed i think the only answer right now it's to be a supporter

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Does he posts his beast stuff besides the eviltoasted twitter? I was trying to find D.va wood nymph part 1 and 2.

Reactions: Gokulia

binglrgongr

Jan 30, 2020
Does he posts his beast stuff besides the eviltoasted twitter? I was trying to find D.va wood nymph part 1 and 2.
So I had the same question and searching the evil twitter came up with nothing because the dude can't communicate to save his life however, if you go to toasted's page on Kemono and search Evil you'll find a post called "For the EvilToastedMW Fans" where he asks people to comment and he'll contact you about it. Seems that's the only way to get access to those animations.

unorthadoxseeker

Mar 15, 2021
So I had the same question and searching the evil twitter came up with nothing because the dude can't communicate to save his life however, if you go to toasted's page on Kemono and search Evil you'll find a post called "For the EvilToastedMW Fans" where he asks people to comment and he'll contact you about it. Seems that's the only way to get access to those animations.
any idea about how to comment on Kemono because i've looked all over and cant for the life of me understand how to.

• Angry
Reactions: claralover

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
One
any idea about how to comment on Kemono because i've looked all over and cant for the life of me understand how to.
Even if you could comment, thank goodness you can't. That would be a huge mess. If you had a huge surge of activity all of a sudden but little to no increase in pledgers, that would alarm some.

Reactions: Lamadrtgr