Smudg

Feb 11, 2019
Wondering if anybody is willing to bite the bullet to get the Nov 2018-March 2019 packs off of gumroad to share.

Only downside is that's $75 since its 5 months of $15 each.
EDIT: I've managed to find November 2018- February 2019. I'll attempt to upload these for everybody else. Unfortunately whoever uploaded the pack I got the 2019 folders from decided it was in his best interest to delete all of the futa, but the PSD's are still present.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
So, Cur is busy and doesn't have time to check what's missing, can't really hold that against them considering their workload. If anybody cares to list me which dates are missing it will save me a bunch of time, if not, I guess I will have to upload the whole thing by myself or redownload the OP to check, whatever works faster. I'll check back by the end of the week.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019

There's some sick Zyra wallies in there that weren't in the OP, amongst a crapton other things.
Now if anybody gots time to update the OP so it makes sense, that'd be nice.
This years stuff is peppered around the page, be redundant to reupload it.
Maybe when someone finds fucking June/July.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
What's up with the file organisation here? Everything is in folders and the files are super poorly named, so I can't even just move them into one big folder.
Is it the artist who likes doing it this way? I couldn't think of a less convenient way of sharing a large library with newcomers than this.
Or are there programs that let me browse through folders more conveniently? Otherwise I'd have to spend at least an hour to undo this mess.

Reactions: godlike123

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
What's up with the file organisation here? Everything is in folders and the files are super poorly named, so I can't even just move them into one big folder.
Is it the artist who likes doing it this way? I couldn't think of a less convenient way of sharing a large library with newcomers than this.
Or are there programs that let me browse through folders more conveniently? Otherwise I'd have to spend at least an hour to undo this mess.
Welcome to sorting and tagging, enjoy your stay, beggars can't be choosers blah, blah.