3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I don't get it. They said saturday and 18 positions. Now they are saying today and 3 positions.
It seems it's time to write to those steam support and issue a refund, I have never launched the game after the purchase (waiting for a patch), it looks like we were deceived. :cautious:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I don't get it. They said saturday and 18 positions. Now they are saying today and 3 positions.
I don’t think they mean nature scenes as in sex scenes but more taking her around sightseeing. At least from what I remember it seemed like MC will take Nana sightseeing to caves or something for her story I remember something about that being mentioned in currently available content.
As for if they’re releasing today it is Saturday over in Taiwan already so ya timezones.

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018

I'm also confused, they posted this on Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the positions, I'm not quite sure what they mean by "Added 3 new nature scenes", if that's what you're refering to. I think that the 3 nature scenes are just new landscapes / places to explore. (Screenshots in )

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
well uptade is live and i am downloading right know i will see how many positions they added to game and post back here

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I don’t think they mean nature scenes as in sex scenes but more taking her around sightseeing. At least from what I remember it seemed like MC will take Nana sightseeing to caves or something for her story I remember something about that being mentioned in currently available content.
As for if they’re releasing today it is Saturday over in Taiwan already so ya timezones.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

ITS NATURE not MATURE

Nvm then.

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
Good news is there's sex content for Isabella too. But only 5 poses were available (During the intro scene).
It's great but I would have liked having a bit of romance before, especially with a new character.
I think the sex mini-game is great but there's a lot of bug.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Nyc maybe there is more you may have missed out while rushing through it either way thanks for the confirmation am just glad we finally get to play those scenes

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Good news is there's sex content for Isabella too. But only 5 poses were available (During the intro scene).
It's great but I would have liked having a bit of romance before, especially with a new character.
I think the sex mini-game is great but there's a lot of bug.
hey in my game there is no sex option like in this pic how do you worked it i download the patch that mantion a few pages back btw

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
hey in my game there is no sex option like in this pic how do you worked it i download the patch that mantion a few pages back btw
In case you downloaded the game from here it's not updated yet and you got to wait for someone to share updated game. The file just enables R18 content in patched game.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
hi guys does anyone know how to warm milk i try everything but cannot interact item in kichen try to coking but that wont work too i am stuck pls help

Last edited:

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
<<- Change Log directly from Steam
<<-- Change Log Directly from Steam

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

Last edited:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017

1. Extract and Play

Size: 10GB

GDRIVE: PART 1 | PART 2
PIXELDRAIN: PART 1 | PART 2
MEGANZ: PART 1 | PART 2
MEGAUP: |
ANONFILES: |

PATCH 18+: | PIXELDRAIN | | MEGANZ | |

PUT IN TOGETHER BnB\TogetherBNB AFTER EXTRACT THE GAME.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

That's it, enjoy if out another update call me and I upload quickie this time I was busy and just saw the update now xD
If you have a suggest for a server to upload please tell me, nowadays is complicated good free servers to upload.
both pixeldrain links are for part 1

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
cooking is somewhat annoying pieces are flying all over the place for me. And even if some of them are small still somewhat recognises it as slices instead of diced.
Recommendation for when you get to cooking it seems to almost always split the values in half so begin by cutting things in half and then half of half etc.
And be careful not to hit corners of dishes etc with knives can knock everything out of dish.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
cooking is somewhat annoying pieces are flying all over the place for me. And even if some of them are small still somewhat recognises it as slices instead of diced.
Recommendation for when you get to cooking it seems to almost always split the values in half so begin by cutting things in half and then half of half etc.
And be careful not to hit corners of dishes etc with knives can knock everything out of dish.
have you pass warm milk part

Reactions: pugtatobanana
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes