3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
They made a mistake by making the update so big, they could have avoided that many delays (and the bad reviews they caused) if they aimed for a smaller one.
That's what I and many others have been stating all along on the Steam Discussion boards.

Instead of small incremental updates that most Early Access games receive, this Dev was intent from the start on working on the game in such a fashion as to have to wait until nearly a year into its development cycle to put out an actual significant update.

Oh well, here's hoping the cooking functionality is working as that's what I've most looked forward to all this time. ;)

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018

No big news here. They didn't include the R18 patch here, maybe they want to restrict this content to patreon only? Maybe a future DLC for the non-patreons?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017

No big news here. They didn't include the R18 patch here, maybe they want to restrict this content to patreon only? Maybe a future DLC for the non-patreons?
They said they plan to update this Saturday. What are you talking about??

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Going to be interesting with this next update if the main reason for the LONG delay all along for any type of updates being made to the game were really due to Aurora Games updating the game with Denuvo anti-piracy software?

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
They said they plan to update this Saturday. What are you talking about??
I'm just trying to understand the reasoning as to why there's a R18 patch in the first place.
The update probably also contains other non R18 stuff (cooking, isabella).

popel115

Jul 8, 2017

From what i understand, big update on Saturday, with this small file mentioned before likely enabling the R18 content to be able to keep it on sale everywhere

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
From what i understand, big update on Saturday, with this small file mentioned before likely enabling the R18 content to be able to keep it on sale everywhere
Yeah. It's just that stupidity: anything related to sex must be censored and rated +18.

But if you want to steal, kill, genocide, in video games, that's ok. And its appropriate for 13 years old children.

Jun 2, 2021
Yeah. It's just that stupidity: anything related to sex must be censored and rated +18.

But if you want to steal, kill, genocide, in video games, that's ok. And its appropriate for 13 years old children.
In postal 2 you could pee on dead decapitated bodies, but nudity was a red flag... Like bruh come on now lol

• Haha
Reactions: brasileirinho

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I don't get it. They said saturday and 18 positions. Now they are saying today and 3 positions.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes