3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I mean... won't this option be locked if it's past 2 weeks? The guy said he will refund after 2 weeks
It depends on the game. If they're extremely broken or outright not working, they also allow later refunds in some cases, but it happened like 5 times total so far. It happened atleast for Battlefront 2042 and Bless Online.

But i can't wait to see what excuse they give on monday that it has to be delayed to late feburary or even later

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Just wait they have 3 more days for an announcement to make
i believe this time they realase the uptade bc its all most end of the month and if they not gone realese uptade in this month too they already a publish new dev and say deply sorry bla bla bla you know the rest

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
i believe this time they realase the uptade bc its all most end of the month and if they not gone realese uptade in this month too they already a publish new dev and say deply sorry bla bla bla you know the rest
There is also the possibility that they release the sexual content but it sucks haha

Reactions: adgg and evaw

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
of course but lets hope for the best. I like the models and they are using motion unit for the animations.
Most of the devs just use animation assets for daz3d and roll with that
My biggest concern/worry is, Nana doesn't have the biggest chest to begin with but in the R18+ video Aurora Games has used to show off their work they've done so far, her breasts are hanging down like a cow's udders.

I was thinking to myself, if hers appear that way, Emily's are really going to be whipping around when she gets busy with the MC.

Reactions: ncj120

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I like how they don't even give a rough estimate window like "2nd half of 2022"
Their public Holidays is for a week and given that they claim the delay is due to errors and bugs it would probably be a guess that release should be mid to end of February for sure. However all one can do is guess. Personally even if people hate them for it I’d say it’s a better decision that update is delayed and not released broken like some studios do.

Reactions: BarryMcCockiner

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
For a long time, my partners have been working without sleep. Now, it is time to let them go home for the Lunar New Year!
And wish you all a happy Lunar New Year, see you next year!
:LOL:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Thank China for having 2 New Years.
29 January - 6 February is a public holiday over in Taiwan so can’t be helped that they’re on a vacation.
It's not so bad. In Brazil every worker have a mandatory 30 day vacation. And the employer must pay 1/3 extra (4/3 total). Also this does not consider the holidays: 11 Federal holidays +1 or 2 State holidays +1 or 2 Municipal holidays. If you marry or if someone in your family dies you can have up to 8 days extra. Oh, did you have child? 5 days extra for men and up to 270 days for women...

So this isn't taiwan 2 New Years fault. It's the devs fault for flawed planning. I'm not saying they are ill intentioned, they are probably not. But sucessive delays means that they made some mistakes somewhere.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes