3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Bought it on sale, though. I hope the 18+ DLC comes out. :cautious:
Going back to one of their earliest Steam announcements back from April:

...all adult content will be released on Steam with DLC. The current game price will include plot and adult content for 3 tenants.

It is assumed the 3 characters being referenced here are the original 3 girls introduced in the game already however that could always change obviously.

The Dev has indicated they plan to introduce other characters in the future as DLC for an additional price.

There has since been one new girl added to the game (Isabella) in their latest demo videos.

We shall see.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
hi guys i have a few question about in game first how do ı make money second where can ı find swimsuit and how this cook system works

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys i have a few question about in game first how do ı make money second where can ı find swimsuit and how this cook system works
Kill animals and sell their hide
Get their friendship/like higher and you can choose outfits
Cooking not implemented yet

All in all, either you wait until this 18+ update may come or farm money like crazy since that's basically all you can do currently

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Kill animals and sell their hide
Get their friendship/like higher and you can choose outfits
Cooking not implemented yet

All in all, either you wait until this 18+ update may come or farm money like crazy since that's basically all you can do currently
tnks lot

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
I just noticed that they said this...
Look like we won't get any update at this early month ಠ﹏ಠ
I felt so sad cuz my university open next week
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
I just noticed that they said this...
Look like we won't get any update at this early month ಠ﹏ಠ
I felt so sad cuz my university open next week
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
most importantly they say they TRY to realse uptade before end of januray soo dont get too excited for this mounth but i really hope that fcking uptade comes in this mounth

• Sad
Reactions: kri1927

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
most importantly they say they TRY to realse uptade before end of januray soo dont get too excited for this mounth but i really hope that fcking uptade comes in this mounth
Yeah, And even though i bought this game with only about 2$ I'm starting to regret it now this is to long to wait

Reactions: adgg

monkey 1234

Oct 7, 2020
Did anyone else notice that their patreon supporters amount went down? I swear I saw that they had around 760 last time I checked last week and now it’s 560. Even their goal amount was at around like 50% but now dipped to 44%. Is that normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: adgg

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Did anyone else notice that their pattern supporters amount went down? I swear I saw that they had around 760 last time I checked last week and now it’s 560. Even their goal amount was at around like 50% but now dipped to 44%. Is that normal?
yes if you just keep promiseing and dont keep that promise people will just give up the support

Reactions: evaw
Jun 2, 2021
Did anyone else notice that their pattern supporters amount went down? I swear I saw that they had around 760 last time I checked last week and now it’s 560. Even their goal amount was at around like 50% but now dipped to 44%. Is that normal?
Yeah a lot of creators can't make it in deadline time and lose trust, its only downhill from here

Reactions: turkler

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I know you probably can’t tell the difference however it’s not Chinese it’s from Taiwan
Unless if you’re a Chinese then I guess it’s sort of like a national treason to think it’s Taiwan and not China …
It seems that he was referring to the Asians, not the Chinese, it is just that the Chinese have the largest population on our globe.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes