3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
How unexpected. Wonder what the issue will be in january for it being delayed to february or march

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I had such high hopes for this back when i first tried it earlier in the year. Still gonna give it a chance as their content does look promising, but looks is the only thing its ever been. All this new stuff they're "implementing" hasn't dropped yet, at least to my knowledge. It's pretty dumb in my opinion that they're holding so much of this stuff back...like yes, obviously most people are waiting for the 18+ content, but small things like the cooking update, or the girls ACTUALLY SHOWERING NAKED would do fucking wonders for some people. It seems to me just giving a small amount of content, like with the showers, would help solve their supposed cash flow problem a bit. Plenty of people would toss money at them just to see a fully naked 3D model.

Also, they're already adding a new girl? Again, that's cool but finish the first plate before going back for seconds. If they ever do get around to letting the consumers play their version of the game, it has potential to be a great game. But if all we ever get is slight lighting changes to the sky lightning, then this whole company can eat my entire ass.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I had such high hopes for this back when i first tried it earlier in the year. Still gonna give it a chance as their content does look promising, but looks is the only thing its ever been. All this new stuff they're "implementing" hasn't dropped yet, at least to my knowledge. It's pretty dumb in my opinion that they're holding so much of this stuff back...like yes, obviously most people are waiting for the 18+ content, but small things like the cooking update, or the girls ACTUALLY SHOWERING NAKED would do fucking wonders for some people. It seems to me just giving a small amount of content, like with the showers, would help solve their supposed cash flow problem a bit. Plenty of people would toss money at them just to see a fully naked 3D model.

Also, they're already adding a new girl? Again, that's cool but finish the first plate before going back for seconds. If they ever do get around to letting the consumers play their version of the game, it has potential to be a great game. But if all we ever get is slight lighting changes to the sky lightning, then this whole company can eat my entire ass.
That others here question and give facepalm responses to others who laugh at the December delay and don't get this is hilarious. Of course none of them thumb up your post because it makes too much sense. An Early Access game that has not received a single significant update since it was released way back in April and people can't understand why all the negativity or skepticism with any type of announcement posted by the developer. That deserves a facepalm.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
plz someone uploade
:D
not sure if it was everything in the post, but 3-5 posts before, a video was uploaded here. not sure if it's down or not.

the post in this thread: #439
edit: if you don't know where to look for the post number, it's in the top right of each post.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I've been watching this ever since I saw the Gman vid on it, hoping it will get some actual meaty updates and R18 content.

But from the looks of it, it's not happening anytime soon. Devs seem content to crawl along at a glacial pace, putting out lots of excuses when they don't follow through on claims. Glad I didn't throw money at this

Blismonger20

May 31, 2021
Here's an update I saw on Steam

Seems like they did release a new update with some clothes and extra bit of content, so we should see a new update here in a bit. But here's the update regarding what all of us have been waiting for.... :(

"4. DLC
We are planning to release a free DLC that includes one new character- Isabelle. She is the owner of a liquor store, her story will not affect the main storyline, everyone can install and try it out.
In the future we plan to launch non-main storyline DLC's, based on occupation, and add more stores on the map, for example: sexy hairdresser, the young wife of the old baker...etc.

5. Adult Content
Although since last month, we found equipment that enables us to work on motion capture for adult contents, but we spent a lot of time finding suitable actors. After communication, rehearsal, and recording, for each action we still need some time to clean up and adjust! Further, in order to make a better gameplay experience for our players, we spent a lot of time communicating with the voice actors, we hope the voice and sounds will be realistic.
In addition to the first and third-person switching in-game, the characters will have random and different reactions and dialogues when choosing different positions, speeds and locations.

Since the motion capture was not completed, we could not release the update as scheduled, we are deeply sorry! We will continue our work, and hope we can update the mainline and DLC before the end of January. Thank you for your support!"

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
we found equipment that enables us to work on motion capture - how they use it?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Since the motion capture was not completed, we could not release the update as scheduled, we are deeply sorry! We will continue our work, and hope we can update the mainline and DLC before the end of January. Thank you for your support!
I understand, so we don't have to wait.

Reactions: adgg

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Here's an update I saw on Steam

Seems like they did release a new update with some clothes and extra bit of content, so we should see a new update here in a bit. But here's the update regarding what all of us have been waiting for.... :(

"4. DLC
We are planning to release a free DLC that includes one new character- Isabelle. She is the owner of a liquor store, her story will not affect the main storyline, everyone can install and try it out.
In the future we plan to launch non-main storyline DLC's, based on occupation, and add more stores on the map, for example: sexy hairdresser, the young wife of the old baker...etc.

5. Adult Content
Although since last month, we found equipment that enables us to work on motion capture for adult contents, but we spent a lot of time finding suitable actors. After communication, rehearsal, and recording, for each action we still need some time to clean up and adjust! Further, in order to make a better gameplay experience for our players, we spent a lot of time communicating with the voice actors, we hope the voice and sounds will be realistic.
In addition to the first and third-person switching in-game, the characters will have random and different reactions and dialogues when choosing different positions, speeds and locations.

Since the motion capture was not completed, we could not release the update as scheduled, we are deeply sorry! We will continue our work, and hope we can update the mainline and DLC before the end of January. Thank you for your support!"
They didn't release anything. nothing new in game all the same since released...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes