3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Qweker

Jun 27, 2019
Я не понял, в этой игре вообще нет секс конта ???? Для чего это тогда сделали ???

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone singing praises for this game is obviously enamored by its appearance but is clueless in how the game's production company is going about handling their business. They have got to be one of the worst companies I have seen in a long time in how they have handled their game up to this point.

Make a two hour demo available for sell on Steam at full price. Post a single "development standing" update once a month about it without actually making available any update to the game itself for numerous months on end. Create a Patreon account for said game (even though the game is being sold at full price other than additional DLC that will be released for it at an additional cost on Steam as well, for that matter) where other than being able to see more detailed ramblings about what is supposedly being worked on each month and being able to post comments on said posts, there really is no other advantage from what I can see donating money to the developer's cause on Patreon itself. They finally do release an update five months after the game's initial release that are of trivial consequence as far as what the developer has posted they have been working on for all those previous months.

What is most hilarious about this entire endeavor so far is that this is not this company's first foray into game production and development. They have put out one previous game to date that isn't all that much different in scale than the one they are currently working on at this time but you would never know it with how badly they've mismanaged this game's production up to now.

That so many continue to donate money to this game's Patreon site just goes to show that some people have money to burn because that is what one is basically doing continuing to support this company at this point.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I see the mods are hard at work protecting this scam of a game. They must have vested interests

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I think it bugged me or this is where the game comes because it tells me to look at the memo but there is nothing, it does not let me sleep or reach and I do not know what to do, I am in the part where the menu from Brazil arrives, Mark

1631192632271.png

Reactions: Lif3mau5

maxmille

Mar 5, 2020
I do love this game concept & EN CN Voice, but the bugs are unbearable can't even use weapon and phone, NPC expressions are soulless.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Will this become the new Tower of Trample in terms of waiting for empty promisses? Time will tell I guess...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes