3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Quang clo

Sep 10, 2021
[QUOTE = "popel115, bài đăng: 6536399, thành viên: 102318"]
Đây là nó đã được đăng trên steam (trong các diễn đàn, tôi nghĩ không phải từ một nhà phát triển?), Có vẻ khá tốt cho một thử nghiệm ban đầu
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
do you have anything else

raoull

Sep 12, 2021
I didnt read those 21 pages and I dont know did someone posted it before but naked / nude models already exist in game file
Do someone know how to spawn / summon models inside game (inside unreal engine?)
tried in console to type: summon filename and summon filename.uasset but nothing happened
PS. I dont have big experience with UE
Cheers

Reactions: 2B NieR

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
I didnt read those 21 pages and I dont know did someone posted it before but naked / nude models already exist in game file
Do someone know how to spawn / summon models inside game (inside unreal engine?)
tried in console to type: summon filename and summon filename.uasset but nothing happened
Cheers
I don't know how to spawn it but i'm kinda sure that the model you're talking about already in game since the first update because there was one day that i tried to find her nipple and there is but just a texture not modeled nip T_T

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Cheers
Models look this way in umodel because it is not very good at using transparency. Just press M and you will understand what I mean)))) Unreal Engine 4 does not use so-called bodygroups or individual clothing models at all, it just hides certain materials, in this case clothing materials. Honestly, he himself would not mind knowing whether it is possible to undress them using the console.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
they have been promising this content for three months now, but they only add new bugs
they havent promised to release it though, idk why people on here keep saying that. They've said R18 content is in the works, they never promised it'd come out soon, and now theyve announced it for December.

Reactions: DrOxygen

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
why is there terrible optimization in such games.. I don't get 60 fps at maximum settings with my rtx 3070 and i5 10400 system. but the funniest thing in games like cyberpunk is that I calmly have above 80 fps
Have you come to show off your computer? Why, then, I have 60 frames on the ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1060 and not even at the minimum settings.

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
so no new update log this month, anyone know when will the update come ? the recently update logs look so promising

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully it wont be just this 1 simple animation loop and rather interactive with decision where to cum and how to handle her a bit maybe a bit stronger grabbing her head and pushing her gently down to the balls gaging a bit on it.
Though they try to simulate the sweatflow and specular layer of him but very very oldshool the typical "bugs running under your skin" fake ;)
Something less advanced than what we have in VAM or True Facials now would be a heavy disappointment and Visuals alone don't really would catch that missing feeling of interacting with her and being able to take control of the entire situation and final playout result.

I guess we should rather bring those Girls into VAM and show them how they can have fun in ways they never imagined before ;)

Im even pretty sure we should have some similiar asian looking girls with monster anime eyes already floating around by now with pretty much identical skull configs they are overall very generic flat (some of those Kdoll should fit) not a overall lot of complex layers here a big fat layer of geisha makeup should do it ;)

Though their hair results are very decent but it's not a overall physical complex hair :)

The Luminance/Saturation Level will be a bit tricky :)

Lets look through my personal results :)

Last edited:

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
they been radio silence way too long now is any news about december uptade they not abonded right i am asking because i am going to buy on steam this black friday discont

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
they been radio silence way too long now is any news about december uptade they not abonded right i am asking because i am going to buy on steam this black friday discont
I dont think theyve announced anything yet but they did say December for the r18 update, they usually tend to stay quiet so i wouldnt be worried too much about it

Reactions: adgg

SmallTarzan

May 5, 2019
Stuff seems to be being added, here's a sample they've shown on their patreon:

Plus this:
"Hello everyone

Although the adult content in "Together BnB" has not been made public before, we are still working hard to develop it. We hope to strengthen the feeling of sex through the story of the game. We also hope that there will be more freedom in game control, rather than simply playing animation.

This is the user interface we are currently developing, which includes the choice of sex positions and locations, camera control, posture strength... etc.

We still need some time for development to complete the adult content in the game. I hope it will satisfy everyone when it is completed.

We are also adjusting and making all the "details" of the character's body. Here is the nude photo of Emily, I hope you like it.

Thanks for your support!"

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes