3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
What is a still animation? Is it something like a movie cutscene?
Still animation as in a non interactive scene, kinda of like Honet Select, you can still move the camera around but you cant interact with the models, its just an animation. They have said before that they wanted to go away from that and actually have it be more interactive so i really hope their work is paying off

Reactions: brasileirinho

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
October - we are still working
November - we are almost finished
December - we are having difficulties
Nope let's change it
September - we expecting to finish the sex scene before end of this year
October - we are still working
November - we are almost finished
December - we are sill almost finished
January - we are still working on the sex scene
Feburary - *Release with only 1 sex scene that doesnt have creampie and the speed of the animation is very slow*

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Come on, I know you are making a funny here but let's be closer to the truth here.
September - people are even getting tired of our monthly delay announcements now so let's just stop with them altogether for a while
October - less money flowing in but not much less
November - even less money flowing in but thank you still suckers
December - oh chit, time for another delay announcement; better be careful how I word this. CH-CHING, another tech demo video released and the suckers start dropping donations on Patreon like there was never any delay to begin with.
January - FINALLY, here's the update you've all been waiting, the guests are no longer wearing clothes when taking a bath or shower. All other updates need to be delayed due to Omicron outbreak.
Feburary - Unreal Engine 5 is in more widespread development now so we regret to inform we will start over development with this engine in mind now.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Feburary - Unreal Engine 5 is in more widespread development now so we regret to inform we will start over development with this engine in mind now.
While I doubt UE5 will be released yet if they actually went ahead and said it as you did they’d be foolish given all the projects I tried upgrading from UE4 to UE5 did it successfully almost without issues.
Honestly I kind of envy the fact that I’m Taiwan they can rent motion capture suits from what they claimed at least. Over here there’s no such option and costs over 2 - 3grand to buy not the best quality but reasonable

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Sex Test
thats interesting, im probably wrong but it looks like her right hand looks for objects to hold onto, since theres nothing she grabs his leg. Im really guessing based off of how derpy the ik is on her arm, it would be pretty cool to see things like that.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Sex Test
Seen that video already some time ago but find it interesting that it doesn't appear to be posted on their Patron site.

Is that indeed the case? Seems pretty bad by the Dev if that is actually the case but it wouldn't surprise me in the least with how bad they've handled the PR for this game from the get go.

Anyway as far as the video is concerned, the animations are good and so are her expressions throughout. His on the other hand, he seems like he isn't all that engaged in the moment with his facial expression never changing. I know it's a game predominantly for guys here and who really cares but come on, I hope that isn't the finished product as far as that is concerned. I mean, if so, she might as well be masturbating using a cucumber if that's the case.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Bought it on sale, though. I hope the 18+ DLC comes out. :cautious:
I'm waiting for them to release the aforementioned DLC

I'm imagining them getting a massive sales spike if/when they do it, and then noticing that's where the money is at, so they focus their resources developing more adult content instead of whatever they were doing

Quite naive, am I not?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes