3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It seems that he was referring to the Asians, not the Chinese, it is just that the Chinese have the largest population on our globe.
If I were to guess it's probably because of writing. China uses mostly "Simplified" while Taiwan uses "Traditional" kind of same for Hong Kong if I recall correctly. However I'd guess most people can't tell the differance either way.

Reactions: ryuhatsune
Jun 2, 2021
If I were to guess it's probably because of writing. China uses mostly "Simplified" while Taiwan uses "Traditional" kind of same for Hong Kong if I recall correctly. However I'd guess most people can't tell the differance either way.
wtf are you two on about it was a little joke why are you taking it that far lmao

Reactions: turkler

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Did anyone else notice that their patreon supporters amount went down? I swear I saw that they had around 760 last time I checked last week and now it’s 560. Even their goal amount was at around like 50% but now dipped to 44%. Is that normal?
Normal phenomenon. Everyone loses many patreons at the start of the month. But their support is steadly increasing
Aurora.png

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 1586513
I don't think we will get any update soon till late January or maybe they will give more excuse and move to the next month again...
Nope let's change it
September - we expecting to finish the sex scene before end of this year
October - we are still working
November - we are almost finished
December - we are sill almost finished
January - we are still working on the sex scene
Feburary - *Release with only 1 sex scene that doesnt have creampie and the speed of the animation is very slow*
Just like what I said.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
No. Should probably expect a delay at the very end of the month.
If they'd communicate sooner, it'd be much more believable, rather than only at their latest suggested dates

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
I've heard of this game thanks to gmanlives about ten months ago and it still hasn't received any sexual content? damn

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Still no updates -_-
I don't think they gonna update anything soon, They always use these word so that thay can meke excuse when thay can't make it on time
yeah but this time too they dont delivere the uptade i am gone refund on steam its past the two weaks but i dont care

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou and evaw

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
yes there is, but there are prerequisites, under 2hours of gameplay and before 2 weeks from purchase. It's under "help" on steam app > steam support > "the game you want to refund"
I mean... won't this option be locked if it's past 2 weeks? The guy said he will refund after 2 weeks

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes