3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
may i ask if someone know what is the new content they're talking about? i loaded my old save, checked Memo on the phone and there was nothing new. do i have to start a new game or what? i wandering around about 5 minute and all i found was just some change in voice but is there any new content? like cooking or dressing?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
may i ask if someone know what is the new content they're talking about? i loaded my old save, checked Memo on the phone and there was nothing new. do i have to start a new game or what? i wandering around about 5 minute and all i found was just some change in voice but is there any new content? like cooking or dressing?
If I understood it correctly the changed are just voice, animations and AI related. In changelog they claim that they expect to drop a major patch and free dlc with 18+ content in December so I'd assume they mean cooking remaining story etc as that major patch.

Reactions: kri1927

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
In changelog they claim that they expect to drop a major patch and free dlc with 18+ content in December
They made the same promise about their first game, Together VR, and that never happened.

Aug 28, 2017
The only objective of these games is to collect money. They will keep stretching it to get every penny. Maybe one day the +18 content will arrive. Or maybe they will continue to improve the cloud textures until 2023
The whole adult game scene is going to shit, thanks to the Patreon model.

I don't have a perfect solution, but at least we recognize the problem.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The whole adult game scene is going to shit, thanks to the Patreon model.

I don't have a perfect solution, but at least we recognize the problem.
Yup, kind of preferred it when it was just kinky hobbyists and the Japs with RPGM crap and VNs. You still had abandoned games but there wasn't much money changing hands in the west outside of the occasional donation. Now, it's all money grubbers using Daz gobbos and Renpy. I swear the AIF community is a shell of its former self.

Reactions: Aquilez

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
They made the same promise about their first game, Together VR, and that never happened.
didn't follow that game due to not having VR, but having seen someone "play" it on youtube, did they just say they were going to add stuff or did they also have progress reports on the content they wanted to add? Because they did already show a bit fucking, nude models and december doesn't sound too far fetched (although i expect a "delay" into early next year for some reson)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
didn't follow that game due to not having VR, but having seen someone "play" it on youtube, did they just say they were going to add stuff or did they also have progress reports on the content they wanted to add? Because they did already show a bit fucking, nude models and december doesn't sound too far fetched (although i expect a "delay" into early next year for some reson)
yes, they promised for years...i was dying for waiting that dlc. and also, you don't need VR to play it.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Well all I can say ... that they claim one can do nothing but wait and see what happens. Assuming they showed those previews would feel waste of effort of they didn't actually release it however anything is possible.

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
The nude models already exist in the files, right? would it be possible to swap one of the already existing outfits models to the nude model? I'm not a programmer or anything so I have no idea how it would be done, but it seems like it wouldn't be impossible.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Just for people that are too lazy to look on patreon I copied their post...

"April/ 2021"
"Hello everyone
Although the adult content in "Together BnB" has not been made public before, we are still working hard to develop it. We hope to strengthen the feeling of sex through the story of the game. We also hope that we can have more freedom in game control, rather than simply playing animation.
This is the user interface we are currently developing, which includes the choice of sex positions and locations, camera control, posture strength and orgasm... etc.
We still need some time for development to complete the adult content in the game. I hope it will satisfy everyone when it is completed.
We are also adjusting and making "all the details" of the character's body. Here is also a picture of Emily, I hope you like it.
thanks for your support!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
Just for people that are too lazy to look on patreon I copied their post...

"April/ 2021"
"Hello everyone
Although the adult content in "Together BnB" has not been made public before, we are still working hard to develop it. We hope to strengthen the feeling of sex through the story of the game. We also hope that we can have more freedom in game control, rather than simply playing animation.
This is the user interface we are currently developing, which includes the choice of sex positions and locations, camera control, posture strength and orgasm... etc.
We still need some time for development to complete the adult content in the game. I hope it will satisfy everyone when it is completed.
We are also adjusting and making "all the details" of the character's body. Here is also a picture of Emily, I hope you like it.
thanks for your support!
Awesome, will be back in 2 months to see if it actually happened. Will even become a patron if its decent.

It really does look good from this video:

Reactions: Minase5 and camnog

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
The nude models already exist in the files, right? would it be possible to swap one of the already existing outfits models to the nude model? I'm not a programmer or anything so I have no idea how it would be done, but it seems like it wouldn't be impossible.
Since it is Unity, probably. Would it be worth it? Not a chance, honestly.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Since it is Unity, probably. Would it be worth it? Not a chance, honestly.
Unity? What were you smoking that you misread Unreal Engine as Unity? But ya as you said it's possible to do it however even if the models are there it would take more effort then worth it.

Reactions: evaw

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Will check back when this game actually releases their R18 content... Until then, it doesn't look like there's much point to playing it from what i've seen gameplay-wise. If I wanted to try and schmooze ladies only to become 'just friends,' i'd do that in my own disappointing life

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes