Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Insert "very nice" in an accented voice.
Now this is the type of rpgm game I really like.
Many thanks to the translator and uploader.
Maid girls who are into eechi stuff for life.

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I see what looks like a bladder-meter and a picture of her on the toilet in the promo images. Is there scat/watersports in this game? If so how much is there and are they avoidable?

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I see what looks like a bladder-meter and a picture of her on the toilet in the promo images. Is there scat/watersports in this game? If so how much is there and are they avoidable?
When that meter fills up, she enters the toilet. You can enter there for scenes where you have sex in the toilet. IIRC there is no urine/scat content, although I think there is a scene where you can peek on her urinating, but nothing is visible.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A cool maid deserves a small little cool patch that translates her feelings for you and your relationship with her. No longer will you have to look at moon runes and guess. The mystery has been solved. Also the last few moon runes in the menu have been deciphered as well. Just replace your files with the files attached.

A few things to mention. These were variables and variables like to cause errors if you fuck them up. I am 99% sure I did not but a disclaimer is that if the game crashes when you open the menu at any time that is why and you should yell at me post haste so I can fix it. Secondly there were other variables that I left alone because I didn't know if they required to be changed. if there are still moon runes left in the game untranslated also let me know so I can decipher the hieroglyphics and expose the forbidden knowledge of that lies within. If you can't tell I am bored so I figured writing like a weird description would be entertaining. It wasn't.... anyway enjoy the patch you fucking lovable perverts.

EDIT: Made an update to the patch. I coudn't find any more variables to translate. This might be all of them but unsure.

Edit 2: corruption found in previous patch. I corrected the patch, but if you downloaded and installed it and had issues you might need to redownload the game. for my testing the problem kept happening after the file was added and it only went away when you downloaded everything fresh.

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
How do you give her the couple's ring?

EDIT: Nevermind, it appears that you have stop her before she goes to bed and then decide to give it to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: melsama
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes