Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
A cool maid deserves a small little cool patch that translates her feelings for you and your relationship with her. No longer will you have to look at moon runes and guess. The mystery has been solved. Also the last few moon runes in the menu have been deciphered as well. Just replace your files with the files attached.
Awesome work! Are there any parts that still need actual translation? Otherwise, I'll update the links and remove that MTL :cool:

Edit: Nevermind, even with the translation, there are some spots missing in some UI.

Last edited:

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Hum ... I've downloded the windows nopy link.
I started to extract then it got stuck in the middle of extraction, and since, each time I try to open the repertory where it's suppose to be, my external harddrive reboot ...

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
A cool maid deserves a small little cool patch that translates her feelings for you and your relationship with her. No longer will you have to look at moon runes and guess. The mystery has been solved. Also the last few moon runes in the menu have been deciphered as well. Just replace your files with the files attached.

A few things to mention. These were variables and variables like to cause errors if you fuck them up. I am 99% sure I did not but a disclaimer is that if the game crashes when you open the menu at any time that is why and you should yell at me post haste so I can fix it. Secondly there were other variables that I left alone because I didn't know if they required to be changed. if there are still moon runes left in the game untranslated also let me know so I can decipher the hieroglyphics and expose the forbidden knowledge of that lies within. If you can't tell I am bored so I figured writing like a weird description would be entertaining. It wasn't.... anyway enjoy the patch you fucking lovable perverts.
The descriptions in the adventurers' guild text box at the bottom of the screen while selecting jobs are all Japanese characters still.

Reactions: Silentce

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, can anyone tell me how to progress the relationship? I'm still stuck at the Master-Servant Relationship

Thank you

Reactions: melsama

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
You need to keep buying furniture and you will eventually be able to buy an engagement ring, propose to her, and engage in sex that is not bloody awkward. I don't know whether I missed anything because the progression is kind of 0 to 100 and doesn't feel quite right.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Awesome work! Are there any parts that still need actual translation? Otherwise, I'll update the links and remove that MTL :cool:

Edit: Nevermind, even with the translation, there are some spots missing in some UI.
I only made updates to translate the untranslated parts of the translation updated here.

The descriptions in the adventurers' guild text box at the bottom of the screen while selecting jobs are all Japanese characters still.
I will look into this later. I have an idea of where these variables are. Like I said in my patch post, I found a few variables that probably needed translation but some of them looked like they were tied to behind the scenes elements.

Reactions: Slayerz

nazuky

Jan 23, 2018
How to interact with guild girl other than talk?
Also why no bartender girl?
for the bartender girl, you have to play au lot to the dice game. then she will propose to you the same game but with stripping(be aware that it can become expensive really fast)

however, does anybody know how to triggered "events" ? i have items to do so but i can't use them

Apr 28, 2020
for the bartender girl, you have to play au lot to the dice game. then she will propose to you the same game but with stripping(be aware that it can become expensive really fast)

however, does anybody know how to triggered "events" ? i have items to do so but i can't use them
How do you get into the bar? Is it at night? I mean I visit guild everyday, but nothing happen leading to bar.

derf

Sep 11, 2017
How do you get into the bar? Is it at night? I mean I visit guild everyday, but nothing happen leading to bar.
Might be tied to money on hand or money spent in shopping? I showed up to the guild at some point (prior to day 20 i think) and some shady guy took me over to the bar. you meet the blonde there. Win enough gambling, unlock the third gambling option, win that and sex her. that unlocks the fourth gambling option to sex the receptionist.

wdt970

Oct 11, 2020
from my experience you just progress through the days or do some more quests. I didnt really do anything to unlock it

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I think I've just kept talking to the guild girl and did missions until the bar unlocked.

After you've gambled enough you'll unlock a special event to gamble with the bartender girl and then you'll unlock the 2nd special event to gamble with the guild girl.

Reactions: TH3N00B01
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes