OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Just wondering but is the naked apron in the download file? I am using a probably 1.0 save data.

Or what sort of requirement is there to get it?

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
Just wondering but is the naked apron in the download file? I am using a probably 1.0 save data.

Or what sort of requirement is there to get it?
According to the Japanese (basic) walkthrough, you're suppose to get the apron from the quest and use the Apron when the maid is idle. However, I cant seems to get the apron from the quest. I tried using save editior to put in the apron item, but I cant seems to get which variable or switches to enable the event (unable to see the apron in the Use Item list). These variable and switches from the save editor are in Japanese, so it is kinda hard to distinguish them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vemvn

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nope, i am playing the game on a separate folder on Desktop. Probably that's the reason why the system.json file work differently.
I think something is wrong with the system.json file. I am still investigating but in my tests adding that file sort of contaminates the game for some reason... The strangest thing is my master copy is not effected by that. So it looks like from my side the game is fine but if I download a new copy i start to see issues. never seen that before.. the changes shouldn't of done that but something might of changed that but im still investigating so we will see.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
i don't know if it can help but i downloaded a few moments ago the updated version on first page and there aren't any problems at the moment

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i don't know if it can help but i downloaded a few moments ago the updated version on first page and there aren't any problems at the moment
The game isn't the problem. there is a corrupted file in there. The changes I did are fine, but something happened with system.json and it corrupted during transfer. I tested all the map files and plugins, they all work EXCEPT if you add in systems.json it corrupts the game... Why it doesn't do that to my copy Idk, but either way I found the problem dealt with it for now. Unfortunately there is a high probability that people who have this issue will have to redownload the game and apply this new patch to avoid issues. Frankly Idk why this happened corruption is the only thing I can think of for now without looking at the file indepth. That is a me problem, for you guys this should remedy things in the future but again you may need to redownload the game and apply the patch again if it does not.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
The game isn't the problem. there is a corrupted file in there. The changes I did are fine, but something happened with system.json and it corrupted during transfer. I tested all the map files and plugins, they all work EXCEPT if you add in systems.json it corrupts the game... Why it doesn't do that to my copy Idk, but either way I found the problem dealt with it for now. Unfortunately there is a high probability that people who have this issue will have to redownload the game and apply this new patch to avoid issues. Frankly Idk why this happened corruption is the only thing I can think of for now without looking at the file indepth. That is a me problem, for you guys this should remedy things in the future but again you may need to redownload the game and apply the patch again if it does not.
Thank you for working on it! I've tested it out and it seems the entire language was translated to English at the house. It seems that 3 parts in the game that were translated got reverted back to Japanese:

The act menu when she's "On the move" state
1607808945664.png

The Lottery
1607809044265.png

The item shop
1607809073787.png

Other than that it seems really great. The only part left that isn't translated is the request details:
1607809179724.png

It's getting there!

Reactions: rKnight

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for working on it! I've tested it out and it seems the entire language was translated to English at the house. It seems that 3 parts in the game that were translated got reverted back to Japanese:

The act menu when she's "On the move" state
View attachment 939480

The Lottery
View attachment 939482

The item shop
View attachment 939483

Other than that it seems really great. The only part left that isn't translated is the request details:
View attachment 939485

It's getting there!
I do not see how things got reverted...

Are all the things in english from YOUR translation are did you just combine a whole bunch of translations together to make some strange almalgamation? Because combining files like that could be part of the reason things are so inconsistent.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
well i tried to see even if i had the same translation problems and i can confirm those but i had these problems on the patched game with the file that you gave me above Silentce.
After i downloaded the game but i dind't apply that file and the translations of most of the pictures that Slayerz posted are ok, expcet the request details.
i couldn't check the slot machine one

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well i tried to see even if i had the same translation problems and i can confirm those but i had these problems on the patched game with the file that you gave me above Silentce.
After i downloaded the game but i dind't apply that file and the translations of most of the pictures that Slayerz posted are ok, expcet the request details.
i couldn't check the slot machine one
What I need to know is the files that are downloaded in the OP, are they translated once the patch I made is applied? If they go from english to japanese as Slayerz is implying that is incredibly strange, because that shouldn't be possible under normal circumstances. The only way that would happen is if the things were translated outside of the files I had and they were never translated for me but were updated by someone else separately.

Things don't just untranslated, they can get replaced, but they don't just get removed or reverted. That is impossible.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
sorry but i don't know of which files are you talking about, in the op i only see the download of the game.
As i said i just downloaded the game using the links on first page and most of the things that were untraslated as slayerz said were fine except the quests description, they were still in japanese.
But BEFORE i tried to run the game, the same from the links in first page, with your patch applied without change otherse files etc just applied your patch and most of the things that slayerz had untraslated they were untraslated as well

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't get how to progress with the maid...
The gameplay mechanics are not very clear. Yeah she can be fucked at any moment, but the dialogs keep saying she basically don't like it. I gave her ointments and aphrodisiacs too.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
keep buying things in the shop, you'll find an engagement ring, buy it and give it to her.
This should change you relationship with her

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
nope sorry i could't get the point of those as well, maybe there's a guide but i could't find it

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
How do you "attack" her during nighttime like on the screenshots? the MC and the maid always went to sleep right after bath ses

Edit: Ok so you need a drop from monster for her nightgown. I think its the turtle monster from Hard quest

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes