MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck do I win at this special chohan gambling bullshit? I can't even just spam click one of the options until I win

Edit: literally as soon as I posted this I beat both of the special stages, by going 2 even 1 odd every time

• Haha
Reactions: Slayerz

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
Save 100%? Plis
I only have the 98% completion (As attached). Still figuring out how to trigger the Apron scene. Still unable to give the Apron when she is idle. The difference between the 96% save file in the game rar is that it lacks the camera item for the "peeking" event in the bathroom and toilet.

Reactions: TwoLies and majesto

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I only have the 98% completion (As attached). Still figuring out how to trigger the Apron scene. Still unable to give the Apron when she is idle. The difference between the 96% save file in the game rar is that it lacks the camera item for the "peeking" event in the bathroom and toilet.
sorry dude could you tell me the events that you have done ? cause i'm on 96 but i saw the cam events

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
sorry dude could you tell me the events that you have done ? cause i'm on 96 but i saw the cam events
House
Sofa: Nap Event
Toilet: Sex in Toilet, Masturbation voyeur event, Voyeur event
Mopping: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Window: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Kitchen stove: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Washing machine: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Bath tub: In front of Lover, Behind Lover, voyeur event
Idle in the house: Fucking Lover, After Fucking lover, Roll up skirt in front of Lover, Roll up skirt after the Lover
Bed: Midnight Sleep rape (After lover, requires Nightie cloth drop from Quest)

Outside/Garden
Hanging Laundry: In front of Lover, After lover
Plucking weed: In front of Lover, After Lover

Guild
Bar: Win the game against dealer, Win the game against Guild Receptionist

Take note:
* In front lover - before MC give the Ring to the maid
* After Lover - after MC gave the Ring to the maid
* Both In front & after lover includes both peeking/groping scene and sex scene.
*Voyeur scene - Requires camera

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
House
Sofa: Nap Event
Toilet: Sex in Toilet, Masturbation voyeur event, Voyeur event
Mopping: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Window: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Kitchen stove: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Washing machine: In front of Lover, Behind Lover
Bath tub: In front of Lover, Behind Lover, voyeur event
Idle in the house: Fucking Lover, After Fucking lover, Roll up skirt in front of Lover, Roll up skirt after the Lover
Bed: Midnight Sleep rape

Outside/Garden
Hanging Laundry: In front of Lover, After lover
Plucking weed: In front of Lover, After Lover

Guild
Bar: Win the game against dealer, Win the game against Guild Receptionist

Take note:
* In front lover - before MC give the Ring to the maid
* After Lover - after MC gave the Ring to the maid
* Both In front & after lover includes both peeking/groping scene and sex scene.
*Voyeur scene - Requires camera

OOOOH, thank you man. i missed roll up skirt when idle. now i'm 98, i think it's the apron scene the only one left.
Good luck on finding the camera.
Ah, do you know what items do ? ointment etc

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
OOOOH, thank you man. i missed roll up skirt when idle. now i'm 98, i think it's the apron scene the only one left.
Good luck on finding the camera.
Ah, do you know what items do ? ointment etc
If I'm not wrong, it helps to raise her arousement level (which is represented by the Human icon beside the water droplet/bladder icon). Similar to aphrodisiac, when she consume it, it will raise both her bladder and arousement.

Ointment: Arousement level
Aphrodisiac: Arousement & Bladder
Diuretic: Bladder
Sleeping pill: increase chances of her napping on sofa

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwoLies

Aithiops

Dec 15, 2020
Im also stuck with the 98% and the Apron scene :/
Really dont know how to unlock this and its starting to get frustrating...

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
A cool maid deserves a small little cool patch that translates her feelings for you and your relationship with her. No longer will you have to look at moon runes and guess.
Goodness i thought i'll be dead because of the mtl mixed with jp still, glad i didn't start translate myself and try to find your comment. I just wondering why your patch didn't linked to the main thread.

something wrong... the encryption key seems not right. do i need to decrypt everything before apply the patch?
edit : no luck, gonna find the other way.
edit2 : welp, it's just the system.json problem, just use the original youre good to go. I was looking so hard into the script and i saw it already translated, but in game, it was not. The fact is, the value is didnt changed yet and it changed when you move to other map. well, that was wasting time...

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Goodness i thought i'll be dead because of the mtl mixed with jp still, glad i didn't start translate myself and try to find your comment. I just wondering why your patch didn't linked to the main thread.

something wrong... the encryption key seems not right. do i need to decrypt everything before apply the patch?
edit : no luck, gonna find the other way.
edit2 : welp, it's just the system.json problem, just use the original youre good to go. I was looking so hard into the script and i saw it already translated, but in game, it was not. The fact is, the value is didnt changed yet and it changed when you move to other map. well, that was wasting time...
Yeah the system.json got fucked somehow. Also variables usually Will not be translated unless you start a fresh save. it is the nature of how redoing those variables works. Nothing really can be done about it unfortunately. At least I haven't found a way.

R340

Dec 21, 2019
Pardon me but how do I check game version? I did dl from the nopy link.

I can see that for momentarily before the game title switched from japanese to english it says something something v1.2, is that it?

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
If I'm not wrong, it helps to raise her arousement level (which is represented by the Human icon beside the water droplet/bladder icon). Similar to aphrodisiac, when she consume it, it will raise both her bladder and arousement.

Ointment: Arousement level
Aphrodisiac: Arousement & Bladder
Diuretic: Bladder
Sleeping pill: increase chances of her napping on sofa

Correct me if I'm wrong.
i think
ointment : increase her mood (face icon)
diuretic : increase her water icon (to toilet)
Sleeping pill : increase her tired (human body icon)
CMIIW

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes