Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Hum ... I've downloded the windows nopy link.
I started to extract then it got stuck in the middle of extraction, and since, each time I try to open the repertory where it's suppose to be, my external harddrive reboot ...
I've only uploaded on Mega and Mediafire. Nopy was another uploader so perhaps try downloading from Mega?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game has 1,111 images in its image folder, checking the Sept 29th update that added the apron scene it has 1,119 images. So I don't think you can, try this one...

Together with a Cool Maid! 20.09.29 with 0.2 -

There is a newer update that fixes two bugs, but I've not seen it around.

Edit - Didn't really matter but made a mistake in the zip name that was bugging me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
The game has 1,111 images in its image folder, checking the Sept 29th update that added the apron scene it has 1,119 images. So I don't think you can, try this one...

Together with a Cool Maid! 20.09.29 with 0.2 - Workupload

There is a newer update that fixes two bugs, but I've not seen it around.

Edit - Didn't really matter but made a mistake in the zip name that was bugging me.
Thanks! Updated the links

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
A cool maid deserves a small little cool patch that translates her feelings for you and your relationship with her. No longer will you have to look at moon runes and guess. The mystery has been solved. Also the last few moon runes in the menu have been deciphered as well. Just replace your files with the files attached.
I've had some trouble combining the with yours since both contained all json files in the data. If you could compare the other translation with yours and see if yours is better. If so, let me know which file to overwrite and I'll update the downloads. Just don't wish your work to go to waste.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys, after i entered in phase 2 qhat can i do ? i'm on 90% of completition and i don't how to get the apron

Reactions: Rezta

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've had some trouble combining the with yours since both contained all json files in the data. If you could compare the other translation with yours and see if yours is better. If so, let me know which file to overwrite and I'll update the downloads. Just don't wish your work to go to waste.
You aren't going to combine my changes with anything. it doesn't work that way. You can add them to someone else's translation or use the files from yours with the changes. I believe they are all in commonevents.json but it depends on the game. Your options are to either use commonevents.json from what I changed or duplicate the changes on the other translation.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Updated the patch for taking care of untranslated texts. I think I might of gotten them all. but there are alot of them so not surprised if I missed some.

EDIT: System.json is corrupt somehow. still investigating but I removed it from the patch for now.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Updated the patch for taking care of untranslated texts. I think I might of gotten them all. but there are alot of them so not surprised if I missed some.
Hmm there seem to be something wrong. The game can't boot as it doesn't load it's assets even in local japanese.
1607754581263.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmm there seem to be something wrong. The game can't boot as it doesn't load it's assets even in local japanese.
View attachment 938731
My master copy loads fine. That is a you side issue. Proof below:

1607783761249.png

Check to make sure you haven't messed with something you shouldn't have while you were trying to merge translations. Such as file encryption. File encryption for my files is on if your images are not encrypted you will have problems. Not an issue with my work. Game boots fine. Also an easy fix, either re-encrypt your files again, or turn off image encryption.

I would be willing to bet because your getting a "image files are missing" error it is due to encryption issues. Especially if you replaced the systems.json from my side with yours.

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 938731
I am encountering the same error message too.

My master copy loads fine. That is a you side issue. Proof below:

View attachment 939044

Check to make sure you haven't messed with something you shouldn't have while you were trying to merge translations. Such as file encryption. File encryption for my files is on if your images are not encrypted you will have problems. Not an issue with my work. Game boots fine. Also an easy fix, either re-encrypt your files again, or turn off image encryption.

I would be willing to bet because your getting a "image files are missing" error it is due to encryption issues. Especially if you replaced the systems.json from my side with yours.
Sorry, I am kinda new in this. I just extracted the game file from the front page of this thread, copy & paste your extracted rar file into the www directory of the game in which I encountered the same error as slayerz. Am I missing out anything?

Edit: When I try to run the game fresh (without your rar files), it seems to run normally.

Edit 2: Deleted systems.jsons (extracred from the rar file) before replacing the rest of the files in the game directory and it runs smoothly

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am encountering the same error message too.

Sorry, I am kinda new in this. I just extracted the game file from the front page of this thread, copy & paste your extracted rar file into the www directory of the game in which I encountered the same error as slayerz. Am I missing out anything?

Edit: When I try to run the game fresh (without your rar files), it seems to run normally.
Are you playing on a portable Harddrive out of curiosity?

Reactions: unforg3table
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes