VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tokyo Academy [v0.5] [WaldoVN]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
my thoughts on .4
feels like you get a bunch of false choices, minus creepin on your 'landlady'
music girl succs you evven if you protest
crazed blond blue balls you even if you call her bluff
and the maid (the only one i wanted in all of this madness) got interrupted by your hyper aggro landlady

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm done, waiting a month for 5 minutes of content just isn't worth it, i stuck it out as long as i could but there's no way to enjoy keeping up to date if things end before you even get into gear, feels like getting in your car to drive to the mailbox, a whole lot of effort for no fuckin' gain.

Reactions: MisterHedonistic

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Though its almost straight out of an Illusion asset like where its headed. Not too much txt between action and decent story so far though a bit confused on the two mom pat. The little sis and a few others are quite cute. Think I should have waited a bit though and come back after a few more updates. Good luck keep up the good work!

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
Heads up, the link does nothing but spam ads, can't even download anything this time. Normally mixdrop just takes forever to download. It gets worse every time I try to use it.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is my second time checking out this game, and... Well, I am not happy.

To start with something positive; there aren't a lot of misspellings. A few that I did notice are brake -> break, tho -> though, women -> woman.
Unfortunately, that's the best thing I can say about the script. It seems to have been written by somebody who fucking HATES commas. And there are quite a few problems involving player choice. Let me explain:

When Anna asks the MC to go on a coffee date with Gwen, saying "I don't know" and then "No" will result in MC reminiscing about a date that didn't take place before bed.
When Blaire tries to blackmail the MC, you can refuse her and leave the bathroom, but the game just plays the bathroom scene anyway.
Finally, the player has the option to ask Lea for her name, and not doing that will leave her namebox with question marks. But when she comes over to MC after class, the narration still mentions her by name, which seems weird.

Now, those were the problems with the choices you can make. But there is one more problem I have related to the lack of choice. Lola's unsolicited blowjob in class when anyone could just turn around and see what's happening is, of course, an incredibly stupid move on her part. And clearly she doesn't take the MC's attempt at stopping her (if the player so chooses) seriously...
Forced sex scenes are a pet peeve of mine, and most of the time I would just shut the game down and never look at it again. I stuck it out this time because I was already gonna write something here, and figured I should play the rest for that purpose. Scenes like this are one very easy way to lose the interest of some people, and it doesn't help that the situation is not only forced, but also pretty absurd.

And lastly, the i-patch seems to also have some shortcomings. The MC's proclivity to call his moms "mother" in a fairly informal-speaking family seems weird. "Mom" would be much more natural. Plus, always spelling "mother" in lowercase is not quite right, either. That can also be applied to how the siblings call each other.
(v0.4)

Last edited:

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
Forced sex scenes are a pet peeve of mine, and most of the time I would just shut the game down and never look at it again.
It's the same thing with me. :cry:
I just want to have a choice. I don't get it, why must anything be forced on the player.
Even in case of harem focused games, the player should be in control of the protagonist, and should have the freedom to choose who is accepted into his harem and who is not.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I agree, I wanted the MC to have the balls to stand up to Blaire trying to blackmail him and was pleasantly surprised that I had the option. Then it goes on as if I didn't choose it. I hope this was a bug only. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. Why spend the time creating the code to show options if you aren't going to use it?

The mom, mother thing I don't know about. Since he has two mothers (lesbians?) I would guess there would be a distinction between the biological and her wife, but this is just an i-patch so not the developer's problem.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TokyoAcademy-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Coren

May 8, 2020
I stopped to check this out and it sure does seem like primarily a vehicle for the Patreon gallery, like a micro transaction game that isn't much of a game until you buy the packs. Maybe it's formulaic but I enjoy that formula. That being said, at version .5, there isn't all that much formula here and it makes the flaws stand out much more. I don't think i'm going to revist this.

Reactions: DragoonC

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
What's the deal with the two moms?
That will depend on your options but having two moms is rather common these days.
Or if you have a certain filter turned on, we will assume one will be a futa as this world has futa girls providing you have that turned on.

Early artwork for subscribers seen one of the moms with some extra package, also seen artwork without her package so it's more looking like if you have futa turned on or not.

Jan 7, 2022
That will depend on your options but having two moms is rather common these days.
Or if you have a certain filter turned on, we will assume one will be a futa as this world has futa girls providing you have that turned on.

Early artwork for subscribers seen one of the moms with some extra package, also seen artwork without her package so it's more looking like if you have futa turned on or not.
Oh, boy. Thank you for taking the time.

Reactions: WaldoVN

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tokyo Academy [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 162mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port Updated..

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
I do update people on my discord and I just did here. (atleast whenever someone asks about it or if I was finally ready to show more regarding the update.)

- Just to clarify I'm not trying to get the abandoned tag removed. I know the rules and I'm totally fine with it being there, just wanted to answer FairReviewer and inform about the situation.

Reactions: FairReviewer
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes