sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
I think i prefer the rpg turn based game thats in the DMM server more... cus alot of Nitro+ games are very long and complicating to complete... Murasama for example.. is just super damn confusing even with the japanese walkthrough

Zentraxius

Oct 18, 2018
Well, hard spoilers below for the end of route 1 but if this is any indication of the other routes then this game is kinda awful unless you're into that sort of tragedy/bittersweet genre. There's apparently 4.5 routes in this game(allegedly a 5th "true" route after all 4 completed?) but a grand total of TWO choices to be made, and they're both fairly simple and close together. Massive size of the game is due to the partial animation in some of the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall game I'd give it like a 5/10, came for smut and barely got any, long af, only 2 choices, have to go through 4 bad ends to get the 1 good end which I guess is standard with VN's but the few choices/relatively scarce amount of content/scenes really take it down a notch. Had I not gone into this looking for smut I'd probably give it a 7/10 instead as the whole premise and world building was actually pretty neat.

I guess it did get me to post for once

Last edited:

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Gosh, I was looking everywhere but F95 for the JAST version of this game. Tysm!

Last edited:

Sensei2000

Oct 21, 2020
Tell me please. There are two main characters, a girl and a guy? Can I choose which of them to play for? Or is it just a stupid linear game where you alternately play for a girl, then for a guy?
well is says you play em alternately :V it's stupid yeah

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes