EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In the future, the world has been engulfed in the bitter cold of an ice age. And yet, Tokyo is surviving with its use of geothermal heat pipes to keep the city habitable. Within this frozen city, So’un and Ethica make their living working for the Karasuzumi Living Dead Stalker Office; contract killers who spend their working days executing necromancers and their undead minions. On one such mission, they discover a mysterious girl who had been kidnapped by a necromancer for reasons unknown...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-14
Release Date: Japanese 2016-01-29, English 2023-03-13
Developer: Nitro Plus/Nitro Origin
Original Title: 凍京NECRO
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (40-50 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Size: 7.6 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Full): - - - - - -

1.5 GB PARTS
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Part 4: - - - -
Part 5: - - - -
Part 6: - - - -

Extras: -

3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Warning!

Don't let the intro scare you, with its Matrix-like animation. You're not getting hacked. Also, the intro is super long. Be patient. Also, lower your volume, especially if you're wearing headphones. There's a loud ass pipe organ in the beginning. You will go deaf.

Enjoy.

EDIT: You don't choose between the male and female MC. You play as both, taking turns as the story progresses.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
For some reason I feel this would have been better as a mix between a visual novel and a Troubleshooter type game. I mean don't get me wrong, I think this is an amazing game, but it feels weird that it's just a visual novel. I do like the two protagonists though and that's rare for me to actually like a male protagonist.

But can we talk about how Ethica looks like Grell Sutcliff somewhat from black butler.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
RPDL and his team: TORRENT PLEASE?!
It's way too big for me to download even in parts!

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TokyoNECRO-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Tell me please. There are two main characters, a girl and a guy? Can I choose which of them to play for? Or is it just a stupid linear game where you alternately play for a girl, then for a guy?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes