Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
so, how do I save? Only see quick save on the menu.
I haven't played the game yet, only saw the first few minutes: Going to guess that it is 'you get the option to save normally as you progress into it further' kind of game.

flatguy234

Nov 28, 2017
Quick save worked but I had to start a new game and access quick load from the menu, weird.

Liking the Visual Novel so far, all is very dynamic, I am wondering if the 3d parts are all prerender videos or if they are on real time like a normal 3d game.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Quick save worked but I had to start a new game and access quick load from the menu, weird.

Liking the Visual Novel so far, all is very dynamic, I am wondering if the 3d parts are all prerender videos or if they are on real time like a normal 3d game.
I figured it out! You need to use the HoloCube! That's where the regular Save/Load are.

Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
Holy epileptical fit, Batman! You need sunglasses to play this game, with all these strobe effects, flashing lights and when being blasted by white screens.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Whenever i see games with a action type setting, like here, I feel disappointed that there isn't any gameplay and its only a full vn

Reactions: KarylSummer

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Huh, too bad you can't dick the FemMC as the MaleMC based on the character info in the OP.

Nah, that would be as lame as the game currently is.

THIS would make it not just perfect, but even playable:

Male TRIES to ------ and gets brutally shot down (worse even, he gets friendzoned) ---- only to see Female getting knocked up by the first male enemy in sight, and she gets the joy of giving birth to enemy-junior(s) (humanoid or egg-form) as well.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes