Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Tell me please. There are two main characters, a girl and a guy? Can I choose which of them to play for? Or is it just a stupid linear game where you alternately play for a girl, then for a guy?
Pretty sure this is more or less strictly kinetic and just a glorified E-Book with illustrations. Can't say for sure but, given my experiences with japanese VNs, it's also unlikely you get to choose which sex scenes to see and what your protagonists do, because there will be only 1 correct path, if any choices at all.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
i would play this game if the protagonist was a man and not a women, such a turn off
It's dual protagonists though, not just a Female Protagonist. A man and a woman. If you look at the tags you would see, Multiple Protagonists. It shifts prospectives in story between the two of them.

Oh my, A new Nitro+ game, I'm ready for the ride
I'm kind of sad their fighting game didn't do as well, They also created my favorite Lovecraft VN, Demonbane. I never beaten it, but man would I love to play more of it. What's trippy is apparently it was part of Super Robot Wars UX which I think is one of the few, if not only one, that originally comes from an H game that also got adapted into an anime and manga.

As for this, like I've said before, I really would play an Xcom type game by Nitro+ if they made one. And this could have fit as a kind of Troubleshooter mix with a Visual Novel.

Last edited:

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I'm kind of sad their fighting game didn't do as well, because I would love to see Ethica in that game. They also created my favorite Lovecraft VN, Demonbane. I never beaten it, but man would I love to play more of it. What's trippy is apparently it was part of Super Robot Wars UX which I think is one of the few, if not only one, that originally comes from an H game that also got adapted into an anime and manga.
Muv-Luv was also part of X-Omega, but those are the only two.

Jul 9, 2020
Finished the Mitsumi route so far and I think I'm near the end of the Iria route. I have been sick in bed and doing nothing but play this game and unable to sleep from being sick. I cried real hard at the end of the Mitsumi route. Really enjoying the game a lot.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
To those who have problems: Game working fine on my end: Used the Torrent!
That DX thing must be a DirectX problem: Try updating/reinstalling it.

rahatuutti

Dec 11, 2017
I just downloaded the full game from mega and pixeldrain and had the same issue where I'm missing X3DAudio1_7.dll, d3dx9_43.dll, XAPOFX1_5.dll, and XINPUT1_3.dll

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you ever installed DirectX 9 on your computer? Windows operating systems since Vista don't come bundled with it, and a lot of games require it.

Jul 9, 2020
Well that's Mitsumi and Iria routes down and oddly I didn't cry with Iria like I did with Mitsumi. Really enjoyed that route. Onwards I guess.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
10-12 come by default with the OS installation or with windows updates if your system supports them. 9 no longer does which is bizarre.
Oh... I didn't know that and now I look stupid... Anyhow, maybe it is as you said: He need to reinstall his DirectX.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes