Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Um just a small question, the rape tag. Im usually fine with it if its the MCs doing it, and not too hardcore. (such as the victom at least having some positive from it such as feeling good)

Is this the case here ?

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Damn, I can't understand. The main character is a girl or a man? I started playing and I see that we are playing for a guy. But there is a Female protagonist tag. In general, who played, tell me, do we choose who to play for after the prologue? Or do we have no choice and just go with the flow of the text? Or is the female protagonist secondary here?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: frag/ment

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Damn, I can't understand. The main character is a girl or a man? I started playing and I see that we are playing for a guy. But there is a Female protagonist tag. In general, who played, tell me, do we choose who to play for after the prologue? Or do we have no choice and just go with the flow of the text? Or is the female protagonist secondary here?
So far (I have not finished the game) it is like chapters in a book, and one chapter you are the Male MC, then the next chapter you are the Female MC, then back to the Male and so on. At least as far into the game as I am you never get to choose what character you are playing.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
So far (I have not finished the game) it is like chapters in a book, and one chapter you are the Male MC, then the next chapter you are the Female MC, then back to the Male and so on. At least as far into the game as I am you never get to choose what character you are playing.
It sticks with it, just some of the routes (There are four) focus more on the other character. I think the fourth route made me depressed the most. But it was worth it for the epic True ending I got.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Um just a small question, the rape tag. Im usually fine with it if its the MCs doing it, and not too hardcore. (such as the victom at least having some positive from it such as feeling good)

Is this the case here ?
No, it's one of the antagonists raping one of the other girls.

It's avoidable unless you want the true ending.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Honestly hilarious how super anal the dev is about Ethica being a lesbian that they're basically contractually obligated to never have her be anything but a rug muncher in their crossover games.

• Haha
Reactions: KarylSummer

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
even if it has female protagonis tag i will play it and give a red heart to show support to this kind of translations,keep doing them please, thank you

Reactions: Aode
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes