Feb 17, 2018
This is broken. At least on two of the links :/ people suggest direct X reinstal but does not fix it. too long and annoying to download to keep having it not work. Does not work with emulator either

Reactions: RimMYL

westside69

Dec 12, 2017
Got a few hours past the part where you actually make choices. While the SF setting is really interesting the overall writing is pretty bad. The only other appeal would be the H-scenes but they're really tame for how dark everything else is. Maybe the story picks up but I'm not gonna slog through more of this just for a chance.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Got a few hours past the part where you actually make choices. While the SF setting is really interesting the overall writing is pretty bad. The only other appeal would be the H-scenes but they're really tame for how dark everything else is. Maybe the story picks up but I'm not gonna slog through more of this just for a chance.
Well depending on which route order you end up on, the experience is extremely varied. My first route was apparently Ethica's as the 2 choices aren't particularily intutive as to what route you end up on and her route is pretty damn confusing without the context given on other routes, her ending in particular made me cringe like hell due to the lack of context xD. It gets better when you are a few routes in and the action writing and direction is quite refreshing for me as far as Action VN writing goes.

Last edited:

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Btw if you are confused like me as to how to reach the true ending after completing the 4 endings, apparently you just click search in menu.

YuriHunter

Apr 2, 2020
yo i already play this VN 5 year ago and now im surprise this vn get english trans
im gonna play again ^_^
~SEARCH~
~SEARCH~
~SEARCH~
~SEARCH~

Last edited:

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
Is this related DMM game that has been shutdown? TOKYO NECRO SUICIDE MISSION

Tokyo NECRO are event before or after SUICIDE MISSION? thx

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
what is the personality of the protac in some of the preview seance thy seam to be "evil" and in some they seem more "nice".
so in which direction goes the game more? the mindbraky, mind control rapy stuff. or the consensual lovi dovie stuf?

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
Is this related DMM game that has been shutdown? TOKYO NECRO SUICIDE MISSION

Tokyo NECRO are event before or after SUICIDE MISSION? thx

Suicide Mission happens after this game. In another notes Fanza announced that they are going to port the scenes of the Gacha game into a program so that people can still read it but up until now there's no update about that.

Reactions: Libido666

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
the prose is killing me. sorry. dropped.

for an "action" vn, everything is too descriptive.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes