sandys2021

Sep 12, 2021
There is a review on Steam stating that the game is cut out some content compared with the jap. version.
Is the game in the thread the one from Steam?

Jul 9, 2020
The game on here is the uncensored JAST version. There is also a free patch on the JAST website to patch the Steam version.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is UI buggy. The images were all washed out when it came to the outside.. I disabled HDR and it did not make a difference. Finally I had to toggle HDR on than back off on my primary monitor to get game to turn it off.. manually turning off HDR in config menu did not work.

Than the game designers made the stupid decision to make you type search every damn time you start game over.. and no way to bypass the opening video either.

Last edited:

flatguy234

Nov 28, 2017
Game is UI buggy. The images were all washed out when it came to the outside.. I disabled HDR and it did not make a difference. Finally I had to toggle HDR on than back off on my primary monitor to get game to turn it off.. manually turning off HDR in config menu did not work.

Than the game designers made the stupid decision to make you type search every damn time you start game over.. and no way to bypass the opening video either.
well you can just click on search, you dont need to type it everytime, but yeah, the rest is very annoying

anvimur

Apr 11, 2018
Seven pages of comments in a week and a half and nobody seems to have responded to any of like five people who asked what kind/how much mind control is in the game, so I'll add to the chorus and ask again. Is it a central theme? Something only referenced and not shown? Or just something like a one-off scene in a single route that's a pain to find and not worth playing the entire game just to watch?

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Seven pages of comments in a week and a half and nobody seems to have responded to any of like five people who asked what kind/how much mind control is in the game, so I'll add to the chorus and ask again. Is it a central theme? Something only referenced and not shown? Or just something like a one-off scene in a single route that's a pain to find and not worth playing the entire game just to watch?
This.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
In a way it is the "Necro" in the title refers to Necromancy, when a person dies in this setting they can be reanimated to varying degrees a specialized necromancer can pretty much bring a person back as they were, but this is a ticking time bomb as they slowly lose their emotions anyway, while most undead are just zombies. The reanimated whether high-functioning or zombie are all bound in loyalty to their reanimator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Outside of rape scenes there's no sex scenes with the reanimated because, people aren't necrophiles and the taboo and disgust towards necrophilia is a of the underlying theme about life and what it means to be alive.
If you're looking for brainwash/corruption save yourself the time there is a scene like that/two scenes like that but it is important to the plot (out of four routes it happens in two of them in different ways) this isn't a villain game so it's not either MC doing the brainwashing.
This is very kinetic VN, there are only two choices and the four routes are based entirely on the combination of those choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anvimur

Apr 11, 2018
If you're looking for brainwash/corruption save yourself the time there is a scene like that/two scenes like that but it is important to the plot (out of four routes it happens in two of them in different ways) this isn't a villain game so it's not either MC doing the brainwashing.
This is very kinetic VN, there are only two choices and the four routes are based entirely on the combination of those choices.
Thank you, I had mostly assumed this was the case after the first 6 or so hours of reading, but confirmation is still nice.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
For some reason I feel this would have been better as a mix between a visual novel and a Troubleshooter type game. I mean don't get me wrong, I think this is an amazing game, but it feels weird that it's just a visual novel. I do like the two protagonists though and that's rare for me to actually like a male protagonist.

But can we talk about how Ethica looks like Grell Sutcliff somewhat from black butler.
there is a sequel/spinoff in the DMM server buts a Gatcha style game that has actual turn based combat

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes