VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I worked roughly 11 hours today and got 53 renders done. It's not a record but it's still pretty damn good. Tomorrow I'll hopefully finish up the renders. There's basically two small scenes left to do as well as the 2 animations. This means the release will probably be Saturday. Fingers crossed.

In this update we learn abut Heinrich Squrrler who ran the Nutfen-SS deep in the woods of Greene County, Missouri. It's a fun and twister story about Mary Sue that ends pretty wholesome. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I worked roughly 11 hours today and got 53 renders done. It's not a record but it's still pretty damn good. Tomorrow I'll hopefully finish up the renders. There's basically two small scenes left to do as well as the 2 animations. This means the release will probably be Saturday. Fingers crossed.

In this update we learn abut Heinrich Squrrler who ran the Nutfen-SS deep in the woods of Greene County, Missouri. It's a fun and twister story about Mary Sue that ends pretty wholesome. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 3755224
Only 50 renders done what every happen to Workaholic Doc? It seems ever since Abere took over in the hostile takeover she has cut the working hours from 69 hours minimum working hours to only 11 hours. I'm starting to think she wants to be like L&P from AWAM in the milking department:sneaky::ROFLMAO::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Doc about time you cut the hours you work a day down.(y)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yes Yes she need to stay even if it's just a phase she goes through (like say forever :LOL:) Damn it Doc I won't be able to sleep tonight with her dancing in my head :(

Reactions: DigDug69
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes