VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not entirely sure if changing the name is a good idea, don't people usually take a dim view of devs changing their name to distance themselves from their earlier work?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
But isn't Chinafornia just East China under it original name still:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Maybe. I'll just say I respect China more than California because at least in China they actually believe their own BS while in CA it's just for optics. Hmm. This could be a fun joke or story in the game. Where's my notebook!!!

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's good. Sorry in advance not to offend anyone but Silicon Valley can move and Cali can break off and sink into the ocean, it's become such a shit hole over the last 3 decades
Whoa, whoa! Wait till me and mine move tf out, THEN it can break off and sink.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That ain't nothing. In Japan they killed a dragon by throwing a carrot at it.

In another scene from the same movie I posted the video for, the guy used a live chicken as an arrow and shot a man with it.
Bollywood could easily do a live action movie based on 23 sisters, and no one who was familiar with their movies would even bat an eye.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Whoa, whoa! Wait till me and mine move tf out, THEN it can break off and sink.
Yeah sorry just how I feel no offense to people that live there but ones running the place AZ is close. But seriously If you are happy there it's a good thing don't mind me

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes