VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Our first in-game render of Cheyenne's new hair.

Y'all may have seen a major boost in scene and render quality these past few months. The reason for that is I got a new PC last September and I was slowly breaking it in for a few months. It's now been broken in and I'm seeing what the hell an RTX 4070 can do and it hasn't disappointed. I've come a long way since I started making 23 Sisters with that GTX 1060 3+ years ago. Anyway, I'm doing a lot more experimenting with scenes, environments and characters. Anyway, I'm working hard. Stay tuned...
lapt502.png

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Our first in-game render of Cheyenne's new hair.

Y'all may have seen a major boost in scene and render quality these past few months. The reason for that is I got a new PC last September and I was slowly breaking it in for a few months. It's now been broken in and I'm seeing what the hell an RTX 4070 can do and it hasn't disappointed. I've come a long way since I started making 23 Sisters with that GTX 1060 3+ years ago. Anyway, I'm doing a lot more experimenting with scenes, environments and characters. Anyway, I'm working hard. Stay tuned...
View attachment 3741851
There's just somethin about all the girls in your games, Doc, that make them appealin. I would say "perfect", but we both know they're perfectly imperfect. Like real girls. Even in 23 Sisters, which wasn't a game for me, but, I still loved all of the girls. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what I think. lol

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There's just somethin about all the girls in your games, Doc, that make them appealin. I would say "perfect", but we both know they're perfectly imperfect. Like real girls. Even in 23 Sisters, which wasn't a game for me, but, I still loved all of the girls. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what I think. lol
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I find synchronization mixed with a few imperfections make things extremely beautiful and unique. I try to put that in all my characters. 23S was kind of a disaster story wise I do have to agree with you there. I bit off way more than I could chew with that one. Some of that chaos can still be seen in the beginning of Extra Credit but it does calm down not that far in. With Tomboy Supremacy I think I found a really good balance. I'm evolving. LOL!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I find synchronization mixed with a few imperfections make things extremely beautiful and unique. I try to put that in all my characters. 23S was kind of a disaster story wise I do have to agree with you there. I bit off way more than I could chew with that one. Some of that chaos can still be seen in the beginning of Extra Credit but it does calm down not that far in. With Tomboy Supremacy I think I found a really good balance. I'm evolving. LOL!
I still love Tiff and her cousin, the first girl we meet, I think. Forgot her name. But that game went sideways real quick for me. I tried to stick it out, but just couldn't. I enjoyed the "I hate pineapple on pizza and glad the creator is dead. Let's go shit on his grave" stuff, but, yeah. For me, it was just a disaster. Still, lots of hot girls.

Anyway, keep evolvin!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes