VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning. So, I should be able to finish up my new and modified assets today. I've been working on the remodel of Bennie's coffee shop, which has been named Southern Comfort Coffee as seen from the attached render. I've also got most of the story somewhat planned out. Though, as most of y'all know I mostly just wing it. Anyway, stay tuned...

1.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Today I've been working on Bennie's coffee shop and added a catchphrase to the Southern Comfort Coffee name. I hope if gives you a smile. I also did some touch ups to Bennie. I hope you like them. As I said this morning I should be able to finish the modified and custom assets tonight before I go to bed then back to work on the script tomorrow. Stay tuned... Coffee1.png Coffee2.png Coffee3.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script is FINISHED!! YAY!! It got done ahead of schedule. Anyway Mama Aiya is on her way. Luna has to prepare for her mom's arrival. Hopefully nothing will come up. Rendering will begin on Saturday. Let's see if we can get this update out by next Wed. Stay tuned...Oh, this is the next Free Public Update. It will go free to everyone roughly 7 days after the initial release.
Soon.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Tomorrow work begins on rendering the second half of the Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Update. We are hoping to get it out by the end of next week but our Hopeful Goal is Wed. Anyway, stay tuned...

View attachment 3736892
Someone needs to get them out of that water, before it is too late.
That is futa infested water.
Every futa that ever existed, swam in that water as a normal woman, before growing a dick and moving to Florida.

That is why there are always cat tails growing in futa infested waters.
The virus in those waters is so powerful, that it has even made plants grow dicks.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes