VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I still love Tiff and her cousin, the first girl we meet, I think. Forgot her name. But that game went sideways real quick for me. I tried to stick it out, but just couldn't. I enjoyed the "I hate pineapple on pizza and glad the creator is dead. Let's go shit on his grave" stuff, but, yeah. For me, it was just a disaster. Still, lots of hot girls.

Anyway, keep evolvin!
The Pineapple Pizza Saga Continues....

This is from Extra Credit.
View attachment Recording 2024-05-02 200114.mp4

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Our first in-game render of Cheyenne's new hair.

Y'all may have seen a major boost in scene and render quality these past few months. The reason for that is I got a new PC last September and I was slowly breaking it in for a few months. It's now been broken in and I'm seeing what the hell an RTX 4070 can do and it hasn't disappointed. I've come a long way since I started making 23 Sisters with that GTX 1060 3+ years ago. Anyway, I'm doing a lot more experimenting with scenes, environments and characters. Anyway, I'm working hard. Stay tuned...
View attachment 3741851
Mmm. She looks good. And I really love the bikini top as a regular top thing, with or without a jacket over it. :love:

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Why would you grab a lawn chair for inside? The sirens, 1 is two blocks north and 1 three blocks west. I hear them Wednesday at noon even when my house is closed up.
I don't live in a city, the nearest warning siren is 11 miles away. It's operated by the township VFD. That's right, all volunteer, as in the station isn't always staffed. One of them has to drive to the fire station and turn it on when they get the alert from the NWS. Sirens are pretty much useless any way, we all have weather rocks hanging off a tripod in our yards !

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I don't live in a city, the nearest warning siren is 11 miles away. It's operated by the township VFD. That's right, all volunteer, as in the station isn't always staffed. One of them has to drive to the fire station and turn it on when they get the alert from the NWS. Sirens are pretty much useless any way, we all have weather rocks hanging off a tripod in our yards !
Well I was going to say WTH is a weather rock, but figured I'd look before I did, it's actually a thing .The instructions posted are funny as hell, do you compare with your neighbors LOL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Let me introduce you to Heinrich Squrrler. He was the top general of the Nutfen-SS. The guy on the poster is Cassius Marcellus Clay the man whom Muhammad Ali's "Slave Name" came from. There's a joke incoming in the new update. Let's see who can figure it out. LOL!

View attachment 3745864
Okay I'll make sure to keep a watch for it. Wait What when did you change your name:unsure:

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay I'll make sure to keep a watch for it. Waite What when did you change your name:unsure:
Earlier today. I'm doing a little rebranding. My earlier games are kind of known for not being real good quality. A lot of folks won't even try EC or TS because of the bad work and writing associated with 23S and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. I do love those games. As most y'all know my game creating skills have grown quite a lot the past few years and I though maybe taking that stigma of the name Doc5252 away might incentivize folks to try EC or TS. I want to improve my game making abilities even more. At this moment I'm working on my animation skills. I figured it was finally time to improve those. I'm always trying to bettering myself.

Reactions: Carlos Bohica

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Earlier today. I'm doing a little rebranding. My earlier games are kind of known for not being real good quality. A lot of folks won't even try EC or TS because of the bad work and writing associated with 23S and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. I do love those games. As most y'all know my game creating skills have grown quite a lot the past few years and I though maybe taking that stigma of the name Doc5252 away might incentivize folks to try EC or TS. I want to improve my game making abilities even more. At this moment I'm working on my animation skills. I figured it was finally time to improve those. I'm always trying to bettering myself.
I can understand that. In all honesty there are so many games that are worse than 23S. Your game creating skills have grown a lot you can see it with every update and that your heart is in the games. Keep doing what your doing we'll be with you on the journey and looking forward to it. Remember everything take time don't beat yourself up your doing fine

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
'Bout that squad car the lighting source seems to be cast from two (opposing, ? separate, distinct) directions (for explanations sake) if the car was facing north and the light source is from the west, southwest or even if so far as the south how is the sheriffs shadow cast on the rare quarter panel?

If above is true then there would have to be incident ray effect of his shadow across the trunk of the squad car as well.

There is no shadow cast on the rear right chrome cap center tire which would be seen on the convex surface as blurs of his legs due to the curving of the metal would be top and bottom, the center on the other hand would the blurred toward the front of the vehicle due to the protruding arc of the cap and how light bends the reflect image visually in this case know as a (compound) reflected ray effect both vertically and horizontally this would then split the shadow that is cast into three parts.

If both above happen then there must be be an incident ray effect on the reflection cast on the rear right window as well.

What is the name of the green colour used on the top right rear quarter panel the curved part before the trunk lip above the 08135 but after the rear tail light?

But other than those visual inaccuracies looks good.
Could use a squirrel tail coming out of the trunk, but I am biased against them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
'Bout that squad car the lighting source seems to be cast from two (opposing, ? separate, distinct) directions (for explanations sake) if the car was facing north and the light source is from the west, southwest or even if so far as the south how is the sheriffs shadow cast on the rare quarter panel?

If above is true then there would have to be incident ray effect of his shadow across the trunk of the squad car as well.

There is no shadow cast on the rear right chrome cap center tire which would be seen on the convex surface as blurs of his legs due to the curving of the metal would be top and bottom, the center on the other hand would the blurred toward the front of the vehicle due to the protruding arc of the cap and how light bends the reflect image visually in this case know as a (compound) reflected ray effect both vertically and horizontally this would then split the shadow that is cast into three parts.

If both above happen then there must be be an incident ray effect on the reflection cast on the rear right window as well.

What is the name of the green colour used on the top right rear quarter panel the curved part before the trunk lip above the 08135 but after the rear tail light?

Could use a squirrel tail coming out of the trunk, but I am biased against them.
That ain't his shadow, that's his reflection.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017

I took the Military Police Car asset and added new decals I found online then repainted parts of it with the program Krita. The color was part of the Military Police Car asset. It's also why you can vaguely see the letters MP on the front door. I think I fixed that though.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes