VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Roughly a week and a half ago I reshaped Cheyenne's breasts a bit. The $5 subs got a preview of them then. I've done some very small touch ups since then trying to get them just right and now I think I have. So here they are. What do y'all think? View attachment 3681610
Firm B-cups; quarter-size, high-contrast vermilion areola with perky nipple you can easily get your lips on. :unsure:

Yeah - those work just fine! :D

And those heavy looking C-cups with similar sized mauve areola and similarly perky nipple - particularly with the slightly darker Japanese skin-tone, works beautifully for Rika. ;)

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Got to love the sheer variety of outfits Doc uses for all the characters.... feels like a lot of other devs don't give their characters actual wardrobes.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
So here they are. What do y'all think?
Tomboy's boobs? They are cute, firm and perky!
As a person competent in this subject, i believe that a breast size that fits in hand is enough. I'm looking forward to the update:oops:
Rika always had such wonderful boobs? Amazing:love:

I see that the situation with the Doc is stable, he offends those who want to be offended, while maintaining the level and class with a dose of crazyness:KEK:

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes