VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As I continue to say even on my days off I'm doing some kind of work. I've been reworking Mary Sue's bedroom the past few days. I thought a dead stuffed squirrel with a Nazi Officers hat and doing their silly salute would add some fungswae to the room and remind Mary Sue of who her enemy is. Full-time work on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Full Update begins tomorrow. Stay tuned... 1MSRoomTesy.png

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
There is no such things as war-crimes against squirrels for they have been deemed a subspecies of animal and should be thoroughly eradicated.

I'd personally used nukes but for some reason I cant buy uranium anymore, damn watch list, also it is really hard and costly to reinforce the house to withstand a nuke strike.

We are masters of our enemy
Till there is no enemy...

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is no such things as war-crimes against squirrels for they have been deemed a subspecies of animal and should be thoroughly eradicated.

I'd personally used nukes but for some reason I cant buy uranium anymore, damn watch list, also it is really hard and costly to reinforce the house to withstand a nuke strike.

We are masters of our enemy
Till there is no enemy...
You can't enforce the Geneva convention when you're on fire.

Reactions: DigDug69

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning everyone. I worked late into the nigh...oh. I worked early into the morning on a bunch of new scenes and one character who I may show a little later. Y'all saw the BBQ place and the Sheriff's car and y'all got a glimpse of the Redneck Yacht Club, AKA the car wash. Here's some up close renders of the "Yacht Club." Anyway, stay tuned... Morning.png Morning2.png

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes