VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Really good start, not crazy as 23 sisters (even with cozmo, unless he try to sneak in and suck the mc dick while sleeping) but overall really good, also i really like that this game have his own universe (we are save from grant...i think), the only thing that i wish there was a little more of content (at least 1 day), another great thing that you can see is the models, they are really good (even the mc), you can see how much improvement there was since first version of 23 sisters.
This isn't even the 1st half of 0.1. It's an Alpha version. The full update will be double this. We've only seen a small snip-it of Cazmo (Luna)'s insanity. Cozmo is basically John Belushi. There a scene in the 2nd part of the update, with Luna, Cozmo, the MC and Christine which is completely bonkers. You'll see when it comes out in two weeks. I'm glad you like it though.

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This isn't even the 1st half of 0.1. It's an Alpha version. The full update will be double this. We've only seen a small snip-it of Cazmo (Luna)'s insanity. Cozmo is basically John Belushi. There a scene in the 2nd part of the update, with Luna, Cozmo, the MC and Christine which is completely bonkers. You'll see when it comes out in two weeks. I'm glad you like it though.
At least Cozmo won't have butt-sex with a Talking hairbrush while pissing on a banzai bush. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
And docs at it again lol. So many projects all of meh, with one common selling point. You gonna have to keep working on one and finish it one day. You keep over saturating the market with these goofs that might one day be done you gonna ware out even your target demo group who is only subing for that one tag lol

At least this time he broke down aged them up just enough he doesn't need the loli patch. Granted that might actually be why he doesn't have 12 max star reviews yet lol

• Thinking Face

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
And docs at it again lol. So many projects all of meh, with one common selling point. You gonna have to keep working on one and finish it one day. You keep over saturating the market with these goofs that might one day be done you gonna ware out even your target demo group who is only subing for that one tag lol
Actually I finished one game which will not be mentioned here back in September and 23 Sisters will be ending in abiyt 2-3 more updates.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know prior to the EU being established in Spain and Portugal the age for consent was 14, and 13. Incest was ignored as a family matter... You can thank the EU for screwing the pooch on that one.
The age was only increased in Spain in 2015 lol, nothing to do with them joining the EU. It's still 14 in a number of other EU countries, including Portugal.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Huh. I had no idea there were still so many US military bases in Japan. 32 on Okinawa alone, according to Google. I keep telling people these games are educational!

Probably should update the tags with Oral & Vaginal, even if the sex itself was practically soft-core.

Anyways, good start. I'm glad this isn't in the same universe as your other games. I enjoyed them for a while, but got burned out on all the clones, aliens, demons, hybrids and everything else.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of y'all that haven't seen these characters yet, this is for you. On the left is Mary Sue's friend Casey, in the middle is Christine, the MC's girlfriend, and on the right is Rika, Luna's half-sister on her mom's side. She's also one of Cheyenne's best friends. They'll be introduced in the rest of the update in 2 weeks. 1.png

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't trust that bear.

View attachment 2267196
I agree, fearing "The Bear" will go Chucky Doll any time soon. (It's those beady red eyes) Hey Doc, you said the word "Batshit" in another comment, I love that word, and yes let's go with the batshit crazy stuff. I love to stray from the realm of reality and slip into a dimension of batshit crazy where there are no lines, nothing is taboo. It is only a game, ink, nobody really gets hurt, physically, emotionally, or mentally. If you can't take it, the computer Gods, in their infinite wisdom have developed a way to save your soul, it's called a "DELETE BUTTON." Happy New Year to all, love you guys.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes