VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't have writer's black. It's just that 23 Sisters is going to end in a few months and I want something to takes it's place.
I appreciate the response, but I didn't just ask one question though. I meant that you have 3 or 4 other projects. Is there a reason for spreading across so many games. Your games are light and fun, but I'd like to know why you have different games when you haven't finished your first one. Tomboy Supremacy is an exception cause this will replace 23 Sisters, but I meant the others.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I appreciate the response, but I didn't just ask one question though. I meant that you have 3 or 4 other projects. Is there a reason for spreading across so many games. Your games are light and fun, but I'd like to know why you have different games when you haven't finished your first one. Tomboy Supremacy is an exception cause this will replace 23 Sisters, but I meant the others.
Once 23 Sisters is done I'll just be working on two games. This game and Extra Credit. I like to work on at least two games at once because it gives my mind a break from the other one and keeps me from going insane. I know, it's too late for that. LOL

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Once 23 Sisters is done I'll just be working on two games. This game and Extra Credit. I like to work on at least two games at once because it gives my mind a break from the other one and keeps me from going insane. I know, it's too late for that. LOL
Yup, I've played 23 Sisters, there's zero chance you have any sanity left :ROFLMAO:
As for the other reason, I'd say that's reasonable. Does make them take longer, but if sighing a relief when working on another helps in general, I can't fault you for that.

Thanks for talk and have a nice day :)

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yup, I've played 23 Sisters, there's zero chance you have any sanity left :ROFLMAO:
As for the other reason, I'd say that's reasonable. Does make them take longer, but if sighing a relief when working on another helps in general, I can't fault you for that.

Thanks for talk and have a nice day :)
It doesn't take any longer. I still get an update out every week.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes