VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Doc5252 Productions loved the early states of ya games, til they became a bit too cluster-fucky (with all these girls i wasnt even able to tell em apart anymore and who was who and what their personalities were :LUL:). hope ya nailing it with this game, cause tomboy stuff ain't that well reflected in the market so far!

god speed to ya, bro!

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions loved the early states of ya games, til they became a bit too cluster-fucky (with all these girls i wasnt even able to tell em apart anymore and who was who and what their personalities were :LUL:). hope ya nailing it with this game, cause tomboy stuff ain't that well reflected in the market so far!

god speed to ya, bro!
Have you tried my other...kind of new game...Extra Credit? It has a very small cast. There's a few side characters, but the main cast is pretty small.

Reactions: denen

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
will there be better animations?
I'm getting better at animations, slowly but Shirley. I think that can be seen in my other game Extra Credit and with the animations now being done in 23 Sisters. I'm am trying harder and harder with each one I do.

Reactions: taru

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
We'll see. That one has been requested a lot, so I'll probably put one or a few in there.
God just make them a choice. I loathe them. There is nothing more disgusting then a scene where someone takes off their boots and rubs their disgusting calloused feet on your dick. Tho the one game where they had someone foisting a footjob off on you while STILL wearing the boots to scrape the shit outta your dick with was worse. I'd rather see revolting foreskins than that.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
God just make them a choice. I loathe them. There is nothing more disgusting then a scene where someone takes off their boots and rubs their disgusting calloused feet on your dick. Tho the one game where they had someone foisting a footjob off on you while STILL wearing the boots to scrape the shit outta your dick with was worse. I'd rather see revolting foreskins than that.
It will be a choice if I do do it.

Reactions: Balloo and joryh
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes