VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Doesn't work. Grant doesn't exist in this universe. Try again. LOL!
Alas I must ruin your day and explain that in fact you have been Bamboozled. Grant realized upon creating his Time Machine that He wasn't the one calling the shots, and that even with all his planning it wasn't enough. You were gonna cut the cord. ending his plans for world domination. So he took over your mind making you think you were in control. Imprinting himself into Cozmo he again can run ruin upon all who survey. And you are none the wiser.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is the 1st Official News Update for the 2nd half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. I plan to officially start work on it on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get it done and release it in around 2 weeks. Roughly. If you have played the Alpha you can probably guess where some of the story in the 2nd half is going. I hope y'all that played the Alpha liked the ending of it. It had been planned out from the beginning. It'll be released to $5 tier initially, than to everyone else a week later. Thanks for your support and stay tuned....
4.png

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Here is the 1st Official News Update for the 2nd half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. I plan to officially start work on it on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get it done and release it in around 2 weeks. Roughly. If you have played the Alpha you can probably guess where some of the story in the 2nd half is going. I hope y'all that played the Alpha liked the ending of it. It had been planned out from the beginning. It'll be released to $5 tier initially, than to everyone else a week later. Thanks for your support and stay tuned....
View attachment 2497645
So Doc this is the how I knocked up your mother and aunts part of the update.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes