VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I forgot about that. It was probably the angle of the camera and some depth perception. Luna is about the same size as Cheyenne. Both of them are pretty short. Mary Sue is taller than both of them but the MC is the tallest. If I remember Emily is about as tall as Mary Sue.
Doc you could do what Son of Durin said but have MC or someone to tell Luna to stop standing on something or to stop using those high heels to make herself look taller at some point down the road.;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Time to give y'all a small update on the update. LOL! Is that correct? I think it is. I got a lot of work done on the script in the past two days. It's almost done. I'm trying to figure out a way to end the update. I should finish it up tomorrow. Today, has not been the greatest of days. Don't worry, mentally I'm fine. I just got zero sleep last night. No matter how hard I tried I could not fall asleep. I've been up for almost 24 hours. I did take a nap for a short time, so it ain't all bad. I did get some work done too. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Time to give y'all a small update on the update. LOL! Is that correct? I think it is. I got a lot of work done on the script in the past two days. It's almost done. I'm trying to figure out a way to end the update. I should finish it up tomorrow. Today, has not been the greatest of days. Don't worry, mentally I'm fine. I just got zero sleep last night. No matter how hard I tried I could not fall asleep. I've been up for almost 24 hours. I did take a nap for a short time, so it ain't all bad. I did get some work done too. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2516097
Really hate any missed opportunity for underboob...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've been up for almost 2 hours. I'm still kind of waking up. Yeah, I know it's almost 3PM. If you read my post from yesterday you'd understand why I slept in. Anyway, I'm about to start work on finishing up the script for the update. Hopefully I can finish it up today. View attachment 2517963
Doc not getting up until 3pm:eek::eek::KEK: looks like you forgot to start your morning with Abere and her coffee.:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 Full Update's script is done! As usual I think it's pretty good. I am thinking about touching up this one scene a little bit. Don't worry, I'm not gonna rewrite it. I'll just be rewording it a bit. I'm gonna take off and relax until Thursday then I'll start rendering. I am so happy to have finished the script on time. I thought I had lost my touch for a little while there and I kind of did. Things are back to normal though. Thank god. Anyway, stay tuned....
1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 Full Update's script is done! As usual I think it's pretty good. I am thinking about touching up this one scene a little bit. Don't worry, I'm not gonna rewrite it. I'll just be rewording it a bit. I'm gonna take off and relax until Thursday then I'll start rendering. I am so happy to have finished the script on time. I thought I had lost my touch for a little while there and I kind of did. Things are back to normal though. Thank god. Anyway, stay tuned....
View attachment 2518749
When clicked on the alert for this post, this is all I saw of your photo:
Labor.jpg
My first thought: is she in labor?

My second: cunnilingus?

Then I scrolled down. How disappointing... :ROFLMAO:

And, no: I don't know why those two thoughts popped up in that order. Maybe because she had an audience.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
When clicked on the alert for this post, this is all I saw of your photo:
View attachment 2518756
My first thought: is she in labor?

My second: cunnilingus?

Then I scrolled down. How disappointing... :ROFLMAO:

And, no: I don't know why those two thoughts popped up in that order. Maybe because she had an audience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes