VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I wanna wish everyone a Happy Easter. Today is the day we remember that glorious miracle from so long ago, when the Easter Bunny's zombified body rose from the dead then went on a rampage biting chunks out of people's flesh and truing them into chocolate. It is because of this we now have chocolate. It is truly a day to remember forever.

Here's a little update. Things are progressing good. I haven't posted any render lately because they kind of spoil some stuff. Anyway, stay tuned....
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I wanna wish everyone a Happy Easter. Today is the day we remember that glorious miracle from so long ago, when the Easter Bunny's zombified body rose from the dead then went on a rampage biting chunks out of people's flesh and truing them into chocolate. It is because of this we now have chocolate. It is truly a day to remember forever.

Here's a little update. Things are progressing good. I haven't posted any render lately because they kind of spoil some stuff. Anyway, stay tuned....
View attachment 2533434
So Doc is it......
Niki Season, Tomboy Season.gif
Doc hope the bunnies aren't overloading you today.;):love::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
only if Doc makes a 23 Sisters Abere or Tiffany in a Bunny suit then I'll try to remake it with the last part of that Buggs and Daffy scene.;):KEK:
At least there's no duckface like with literally all the girls in WVM. Not a good look.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, the spoiler renders are done. They took a while because the Coffee Shop environment takes a long fucking time to render....which I forgot. You'll like the scene though. It's really good and I enjoyed writing it. I'm hoping that I'll be able to post the first actual preview render tomorrow. There's actually not too many scenes in the update, but they are extremely long. Anyway, stay tuned....
1.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just so long as they don't burn the beans (although nasty tasting burned beans did launch a multi-billion dollar brand that makes drinks where you can't actually taste the coffee).

Italian roast or, if I'm feeling lighter, Moka Java. French for Vietnamese ice coffee.
French roast is best :)

Reactions: jstreet
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes