VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hey Doc. if you need to establish a town that the MC resides in may I suggest these three contenders. Cabool, Tightwad, or Peculiar. All of which have that inbreed vibe to them. I mean to buy Beer in some of these towns you need to go to a run down trailer just outside of town. Where you are served by a middle aged potbellied man in a greasy Tank top with a chihuahua yapping through the screen door.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That discussion was literally the post directly before yours. Please at least pretend to put in some effort...
That happens so very often in the comments for different games that it makes me wonder at times how the human race could have advanced so far, with so many lazy people who just could not be bothered to take a moment to look through the other comments, or use the search feature at the top of the page.
I simply clicked on the link to the multi mod on the main post in this thread, and saw the answer immediately.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, so far still trying to workout where 'tomboy' comes in the equation, only one of the girls I guess could be called a tomboy and that's only because she spend all day playing video games although these days they would call her a gamer girl.

I do believe you should forget about actually telling us any of the girls ages, especially when the eldest is meant to be 29 and you have the 'loli' tag but make a point of saying the youngest just turned 18, leave it to the player to work those things out.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That happens so very often in the comments for different games that it makes me wonder at times how the human race could have advanced so far, with so many lazy people who just could not be bothered to take a moment to look through the other comments, or use the search feature at the top of the page.
I simply clicked on the link to the multi mod on the main post in this thread, and saw the answer immediately.
We have been dumbed down a significant amount in the last 40 years - too many safety measures now in place that prevent the truly stupid from weeding themselves out before they grow up and reproduce.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I was not expecting this to be so funny. Nice job. :)

Definitely deserves a humor tag.

After finishing, I'd maybe tone down on the goofiness just a bit or it will just become nonsensical. Nice start though.
Yes it dose need a humor tag... But to tone down the Ribald proclivities of Cozmo "may there never be a day". As for the rest of the cast you obviously have never spent any time in the Ozarks have you. It's a cross between Disneyland and Deliverance.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hmm...with the many, many images I have seen posting in the forms...maybe you could add more to your main project post. Because at the present there's only three images, that displays a few of the story's characters.
To answer your question in regard to consistent pictures flowing from the mind of our Mad Doc. you should take the post directly above you to heart, see. Doc left a post as to the reasons why he dose what he dose. It's called Revenue my boy, and he depicts the three main protagonists. There is not one sprite that is devoid of at least one of the girls in question throughout this thread.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Why does Heshia look like a dude I knew in high school? (Though, to be fair, her hair is shorter.) Even looks like she has his peach fuzz mustache in some of the renders.
Doc works in mysterious ways.
When you have played enough of his games, you learn not to ask questions and to just go with it.
In other words, he is insane.
Like, a mad scientist who would get hold of a guys dna, and then create a female clone from that, so that he can make the guy go fuck himself.
And if you think that is bad, you should have seen what he did at band camp.
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes