VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The animation has been setup and rendering has begun. I talked to Shaddy. He's going to sleep, but he will be up before the night is over, which means it will be released tonight. Well, at least before the sun comes up here in EST, which is technically still tonight. Stay tuned... 1.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so here's the final update about the 0.2 update before it's released. It's 99% done. I've finished everything I can do. I'm having to wait on my coder to wake up. The people who work with me are so selfish. Always complaining about having to sleep, take breaks, go to the bathroom or see their family. It's always me, me, me, me, me. They're a bunch of pussies. Can't even handle a 97 hour work day. So fucking lazy. Anyway, the update will be released to $5 tier for a week and then next Friday it'll be released for free to everyone. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.... 1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Similar to the other games from doc here again a quick Mod with some ingame music and more.

Jan. 8, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.1b full

Download Mod v0.1b (~33MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1b (~110MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2264900 View attachment 2264901 View attachment 2264902 View attachment 2264903

Edit: Here also again a quick sig for the game
(so far with Cheyenne, Luna, Mary Sue and of course Cozmo)
View attachment 2265016
Hey, KoGa3 - the update just dropped! Hopefully, others will see this and I'll be your only harasser! ;)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i know games take awhile to complete and in terms of finished ones how big would this game be if we compare it to now? i might try this game on the .3 full version to see how it is then play the full version when its completed and all updates are done :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TomboySupremacy-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 23, 2022
Thanks. The money I make from my games helps me a lot, but the thing that really keeps me going is fans and people like you. Even if my games were successful I would probably move at a much slower rate with updates, but it's really all y'all fans that inspire me to work hard and keep me motivated. It really makes me feel proud when I hear words like yours. That's one of the reasons I release updates about the games to everyone and not just subscribers. It's kind of a thank you to everyone.

I like the work thus far, but the constant references to Fort Lost in the Woods, Misery, are triggering, LOL. There is one thing though... no one calls it "AIT Training" -- we called it just AIT.... training is in the acronym. Sorry for the pettiness, carry on!

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes