VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Doc you finished the scene but with the Starbucks in the southeast of the US reporting they are out of coffee it looks like you are not even close to finishing the update. Doc when this update is done we might need to send you to a CA (Coffee Anonymous) meeting to get your coffee addiction under control. ;):coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Leave the poor boy alone to do his job... It's not his fault that he mainlines Espresso, or snorts Freeze dried Folgers. Or that he waxes nostalgic for those simpler days of yore. So let the Man dream.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm going to feel sorry for Marry-Sue shoulder and hope she has good medical insurance.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
That's that's most likely a .223 or a 5.56 - same basic round, but the 5.56 is made for military purposes and has a slightly greater charge and higher chamber pressure - but, either way, there is practically no recoil. Her shoulder will be fine. Now, if it's a .458 SoCom, she might feel it a little bit, but that's an awfully expensive round just to do a little plinking.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That's that's most likely a .223 or a 5.56 - same basic round, but the 5.56 is made for military purposes and has a slightly greater charge and higher chamber pressure - but, either way, there is practically no recoil. Her shoulder will be fine. Now, if it's a .458 SoCom, she might feel it a little bit, but that's an awfully expensive round just to do a little plinking.
It doesn't matter what the caliber it is if you don't shoulder the rifle right. Have a friend that broke his collarbone and dislocated his shoulder firing his 12 gauge just not holding the butt of the shotgun to his shoulder tightly.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It doesn't matter what the caliber it is if you don't shoulder the rifle right. Have a friend that broke his collarbone and dislocated his shoulder firing his 12 gauge just not holding the butt of the shotgun to his shoulder tightly.
12 gauge vs .223 is a major difference. If you aren't aware of that, you probably haven't shot much.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Of course it matters what the calibre is. You aren't going to hurt yourself with the recoil from a BB gun no matter how you hold it.

Reactions: Kassan06969

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It depends on the weapon. I have a "Judge" Handgun chambered in .410 it will also take a .45 colt round. That thing will almost break my wrist if I run a slug through it. Conversely I also have an AK-12 semi-auto 12 gauge which I am capable of shooting from a waist high grip all day long Chambered in 3" Mag .00, cant afford the slugs teh- heh. My point is that Recoil has as much to do about the heft of the weapon as the caliber size when it comes to (The Kick).

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes