VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've been up for 26 hours. I've been working for about 13 hours straight. I'm still going. View attachment 2560851
Doc you are up 26 hours so that is why there is no coffee on the shelves of stores around the world. Just Damn you Doc and your need for 100 cups of coffee every time you need some.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Doc I know you want us cheap bastards to have your game but think of your health and don't say "I can sleep when I'm finished!".:coffee:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I'm working my ass off. This one is actually not taking longer because I'm having problems or anything, it's actually because there's a lot of renders in this update. It's also long. I've been working on this same scene for days. Almost all week. When you play the update, you'll see why. It's literally half the update. I'm not gonna take a break until the update is out. I will continue to work my ass off until then. Stay tuned....
lapt130.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, I'm working my ass off. This one is actually not taking longer because I'm having problems or anything, it's actually because there's a lot of renders in this update. It's also long. I've been working on this same scene for days. Almost all week. When you play the update, you'll see why. It's literally half the update. I'm not gonna take a break until the update is out. I will continue to work my ass off until then. Stay tuned....
View attachment 2562976
Just wait did Doc just say this is almost double the renders of any update he has done before........ Oh wait this Doc says that about every update he makes.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just wait did Doc just say this is almost double the renders of any update he has done before........ Oh wait this Doc says that about every update he makes.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I didn't say it has more renders than any other update. I won't know that until I'm done rendering. It does have a massive amount of renders though and some of them are taking longer to render. Because of this it's taking a while. It may have the most renders of any full update though. It is looking like that is going to be true. I'm not 100%. It wouldn't surprise me if the updated ended up with 700-800 renders or more. So, yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I didn't say it has more renders than any other update. I won't know that until I'm done rendering. It does have a massive amount of renders though and some of them are taking longer to render. Because of this it's taking a while. It may have the most renders of any full update though. It is looking like that is going to be true. I'm not 100%. It wouldn't surprise me if the updated ended up with 700-800 renders or more. So, yeah.
At this rate you will put Disney out of business... Oh and Cozmo is better looking than Elsa, just don't tell him I said that He'll try to set me up with the hairbrush.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc should you be saying that about your New Overlord The house of mouse.;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I swear, if Disney offered me a billion dollars to use just one of my characters I would tell them to fuck off. They'd turn them into some trans, race-swapped climate activist. I'm not gonna allow them to destroy them.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
OH, THANK GOD!! The scene I've been working on almost all week is almost complete. There's still some work to do though. This scene will probably be finished in the next few hours. I should tell everyone that this full update could have around 800 renders. I'm not 100% on what the actual number will be, but it could come close to that. Anyway, I'm working away. Stay tuned...
lapt135.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The scene I've been working on all week is done! On to the next. View attachment 2564180
Doc you finished the scene but with the Starbucks in the southeast of the US reporting they are out of coffee it looks like you are not even close to finishing the update. Doc when this update is done we might need to send you to a CA (Coffee Anonymous) meeting to get your coffee addiction under control. ;):coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes