VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
Hey Y'all, I knew a tomboy once. Her name was Jim though & she had a pecker, but she was always wearing dresses, those wooden Dutch shoes & a clown wig & went by the name swizzle sticks. She was real nice until she got high on paint thinner & meth then went & on a shooting spree in that Winn Dixie yellin "Gary Busey's teeth are chisels." I got a finger as a souvenir.

Reactions: Hans_

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Honestly it was a good start, however it does need some polishing. NO blue balls here on this end. I am not sure of what your experiance is in regards to tomboys, but it is not the female characters pro-trade in the demo. As they are more like sailors with there use of fowl language which is unbecoming of any kind of tomboy.
The tomboys I grew up with in Missouri had class, were well mannered, somewhat stubborn, held the strength of a bear mentally and physically, with an attitude of a bobcat, reflexes and speed of a cheetah, yet quietness like a church mouse, with loving genteelness of an otter and just as playful.
I feel honored that a developer used Missouri. I am humbled to see the areas I grew up in and around used in a game. With that said I thank you and if you don't mind, I respectfully offer my knowledge of my stomping grounds if you have need of them.
Finally and please remove the Cozmo bear. This was a good start although I am uncertain of you goals or layout of your idea but please We don't need another 23 sisters game. The one was bad enough. Well thanks for your time I look forward to your next release. Until then have a wonderful day.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to thank everyone who has played Tomboy Supremacy's demo. I will be getting to work on the 0.1 Alpha on Monday. It'll hopefully be done by next weekend. It'll only be released to $10 subscribers on SubscribeStar or for the same amount on Itch. It'll be $25 first for 2 days though. Stay tuned...
123.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn. 1 Star. Was it really that bad? From what I hear, folks are really liking it. I wonder if somehow we could get a better score?

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I think I'm gonna do the next few updates a little differently. As I said I was, I am going to start on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Alpha on Monday. I was going to go on to the next Alpha for 23 Sisters after that, but I think I'm going to finish up the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Full Update. After that I'll go to the 23 Sisters Alpha then the second half of the update to Extra Credit. The schedule would go back to normal after the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Full Update. None of this is set in stone. We'll see.

The response to Tomboy Supremacy has been insane!! Out of all the games I've made I've never had such a good response for a demo. I am really glad y'all are liking it. I will try my hardest to keep the quality of the game up. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions have you ever thought about doing emotive side images? They are super easy to do, and now at the start of the new game would be the best time to try them.
I thought about doing that for this game. I'd have to pay Shaddy a lot more money to do that because....well....I don't know how to code to save my life. At the moment I can't afford it,

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I thought about doing that for this game. I'd have to pay Shaddy a lot more money to do that because....well....I don't know how to code to save my life. At the moment I can't afford it,
What you do is instead of just having it go luna "Luna says something" you go luna surprised "Luna says something" or luna angry "Luna says something" or luna neutral "Luna says something". Just put the expression after the character's name, and have the images named side luna surprised and side luna angry and side luna neutral instead of just and side luna. That's all the different code you need to do.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes