VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Oh, sorry, kinda new here :oops::D
Is there a lore reason i don't know?
As a general rule; if a game is suddenly missing, and the Dev is still around, don't mention it (at least publicly). Check the dev's Itch, or see if they have a public view on their SS....DM the dev if you have to....but don't mention it. That can cause a lot of issues for the dev & any page you mention it on.

Deragonison

Jul 5, 2017
ok, for the love of all things good and loli, please stop with the empty segments between each text box, there is no good reason to have it, please just go from one text box straight to another

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Morning y'all. I'll hopefully get to work on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Alpha in about an hour and a half. I'm hoping to get it out in less than a week and the full update out in about 2 1/2 weeks. We'll see. Fingers crossed. 1.png

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
did u ever get a new discord doc? i remember the old one from like a year ago got nuked. missed being able to easily see updates to all things u put out.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I thought about doing that for this game. I'd have to pay Shaddy a lot more money to do that because....well....I don't know how to code to save my life. At the moment I can't afford it,
Step 1: Pics

Make a pic ... "eileen.png"

Make a sad pic ... "eileen sad.png"

Make a horny pic ... "eileen horny.png"

Step 2: Define Character

define e = Character("eileen", color="#0000ff", image="eileen") <-- change eileen to whatever cum-loving sweetheart you wish

Step 3: Dialogue

Python:
label start:  

scene whatever with dissolve

e "This is me with my \"neutral\" side image"

e sad "This is me with my sad side image"

e horny "This is me and I am horny!"

return

There... now you can send me the money instead! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Actually, I better take that back! Sorry ShaddyModda , I'm not trying to mow your lawn!

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Step 1: Pics

Make a pic ... "eileen.png"

Make a sad pic ... "eileen sad.png"

Make a horny pic ... "eileen horny.png"

Step 2: Define Character

define e = Character("eileen", color="#0000ff", image="eileen") <-- change eileen to whatever cum-loving sweetheart you wish

Step 3: Dialogue

Python:
label start: 

scene whatever with dissolve

e "This is me with my \"neutral\" side image"

e sad "This is me with my sad side image"

e horny "This is me and I am horny!"

return

There... now you can send me the money instead! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Actually, I better take that back! Sorry ShaddyModda , I'm not trying to mow your lawn!
That won't work. The tag for side images has to be "side", so "side eileen.webp", "side eileen sad.webp" etc...
If you want to do different expressions and outfits, it's slightly more complicated, but still pretty simple in the grand scheme of things.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, for those of you that don't know, this was a version of Luna that wasn't used in the final version of the demo. I figured I would be able to use her somewhere else and now I know where I'm gonna use her. The background gives it away. 5.png

• Love
Reactions: Boobs Lover
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes