VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm gonna do something of a contest for new subscribers on SubscribeStar. First off, I have two goals, 300 subs or $1,800 a month. The contest will be the person who gets me to one of these will win a prize. I will create a custom character for you in-game. There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place prize to but I haven't decided on those yet. Try to think something up. 3.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
THE TOMBOY SUPREMACY 0.1 ALPHA HAS BEEN RELEASED TO $10 TIERS ON SS AND ITCH. PLEASE HELP MY EMPLOYEES GET AT LEAST ONE RICE CRACKER AND A GLASS OF FLINT, MI WATER A DAY BY PAYING FOR A COPY.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's back to work tomorrow on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Full Update. For those of y'all that have been here for at least a few months you know that we did a poll on SS that asked if I should put more time into production. The poll overwhelmingly said "Yes." This means doing one full update a month instead of two. I usually release one full update for two games every month. If you're a $10 tier that was 2 Alphas and 2 full updates. Now it would be 1 Alpha and 1 full update a month. Because some of my team is taking off some days for Christmas to spend with their family (SELFISH BASTARD!) I won't be able to get the full update out before Christmas. What I'm thinking is that this would be a good time to switch to the longer production time. Instead of a week to get the rest of the update out it'd be 2 weeks. You'd get double the content for the second half. The Alpha and demo were roughly 10 minutes combined. I would try to make the second half around 15 to 20 minutes. I'd try to make the scripts twice as long. I think that's what I'm going to do. Tomorrow we start the "DOUBLE PRODUCTION TIME!!!" LOL!!

Anyway, stay tuned...
44444444.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am so proud of myself today. I wrote, what I consider to be the best comedic dialogue I have ever written in my entire life. Cozmo is basically John Belushi and he's all in Luna's head. There is a conversation between Luna, Cozmo and a girl named Christine that is going to make you laugh your ass off. I cannot wait to get this update out.

I'm about 60% of the way done with the script. I will probably finish it tomorrow or the day after. It will be my longest script ever for a half update. Over 30 pages. I usually write 12 to 20 pages per half update. I'm on page 17 right now.

The update will be released first to $5 tiers sometime the week of the 26th, then to everyone else a week later. Both my employees are busy with Christmas starting tomorrow. I will continue to work though. Why? Because I'm a workaholic with nothing to do for the Holidays, that's why.

Anyway, stay tuned...
2.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is Rika. She is Luna's half-sister on her mom's side. I'm deciding if she'll be introduced in 0.1 or 0.2. I'm thinking probably at the very end of 0.1. She will be somewhat of a main character. I kind of teased some stuff in the Alpha. Anyway, I'm working hard.
View attachment 2248236
So she's not actually related to our guy then? I guess Luna will have to handle the "incest" part... :sneaky:
Also she is gorgeous. Such an amazingly pretty girl! :love:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I've been doing work on Rika today. Not only with DAZ but also with her story. It will be revealed that the MC and his family are what you call "Well to Do" money wise. They ain't staring. Rika, Luna's half sister, on the other hand is at like Elon Musk levels of rich. She will be staying with the MC's family for a year. Luna is gonna corrupt the hell out of her. [Insert Evil Laugh Here] There's a whole back story on why the MC's dad and Luna's mom never got together. It's a pretty messed up reason. Anyway, stay tuned...
222222.png

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Not the same crazy humor as we (that play your games) are used too. Still, the story was the best yet and I also like the little more low-key humor we get here. Sweet tomboys! :love:

Btw, I didn't get my review back for Extra Credit. In the end he only changed the reason for taking it away. Now was the reason that I have compared it with 23 Sisters! So, I just gave up then, like talking to a wall. Sorry wall if you felt offended! :ROFLMAO:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Not the same crazy humor as we (that play your games) are used too. Still, the story was the best yet and I also like the little more low-key humor we get here. Sweet tomboys! :love:

Btw, I didn't get my review back for Extra Credit. In the end he only changed the reason for taking it away. Now was the reason that I have compared it with 23 Sisters! So, I just gave up then, like talking to a wall. Sorry wall if you felt offended! :ROFLMAO:
The humor really takes off in the 2nd half of the update. Cozmo the Teddy Bear is basically John Belushi. It's pretty crazy.

Well, you tried.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes