VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, today was a posing and testing day. I just spent around $900 on assets for DAZ3D, but because of a Christmas Sale, it only cost me like $80. Not bad. This render is of Cheyenne's bedroom. Rika and Cheyenne are gonna be pretty close because they're the same age even though they live on the other side of the planet from each other. 2.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here's an update to all you poor peasants. LOL. I have basically finished the script for the 2nd half of the Tomboy Supremacy's Full Update. I can't really finish up the update until mid next week because my selfish employees would rather spend time with their families for the Holidays than work. What's the world coming too? LOL! I'm gonna try to release the full update for $5 next Thursday or Friday. It could be before that, but it's unlikely. You folks that are waiting for the Free Version will have to wait a week after the main release. Yeah. Yeah. I'm a greedy bastard. Anyway, I'm working hard on it. It's going to be a much longer update than usual. Anyway, stay tuned...
5.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I've been working on the 2nd half of Tomboy Supremacy for a week. Here's what I've got done. I've created two new characters for the update, Christine and Rika and I've finished the script. The script is twice as long as my regular scripts are. I'm gonna take my 3 days off then on Saturday, I'll start rendering the 2nd half. I actually got a lot more work done than I thought I would. Stay tuned....
333.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is the final character that'll be in 0.1 of Tomboy Supremacy. She's not a main character. She's Mary Sue's best friend. I introduced the family in the demo. In the rest of the update we'll be introduced to the friends of family. Bennie is the fried of Luna, Christine is the MC's girlfriend, Rika is Luna's half sister and good friend to Cheyenne and Casey here is Mary Sue's best friend. I do plan on Emily the mom having a BF too. That'll happen later though. Stay tuned...
2222.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Last time I said I was basically done with the script. I had a few more things left to do with it. I am now 100% done with it. I went in and redid some stuff. I've even setup a few scenes with DAZ3D. This is one of them. I'll start rendering on Saturday. After Spy X Family has been watched of course. LOL!
1.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is the final character that'll be in 0.1 of Tomboy Supremacy. She's not a main character. She's Mary Sue's best friend. I introduced the family in the demo. In the rest of the update we'll be introduced to the friends of family. Bennie is the fried of Luna, Christine is the MC's girlfriend, Rika is Luna's half sister and good friend to Cheyenne and Casey here is Mary Sue's best friend. I do plan on Emily the mom having a BF too. That'll happen later though. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2255444
Does "not main character" mean that we won't be banging them, or that any sex will just be casual or what? I'm guessing not harem members.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
how come all the girls in your games got larger boobs now? you us to have some flats and mosquito bites in there

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes