VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Awesome news about the VN. that will allow me to prepare for those individuals that complain about lactose intolerance.

Those neolithic naysaying neighbobs that come wafting in on the breeze, that for whatever reason they never got out of romper room. Those individuals who still cling to their coloring books who espouse Bob Ross as their cultural savior. They have enough Estrogen in their systems that they bleed soymilk they drink Bud Light. and they Operate EV bicycles with seats as wide as couches just to fit their androgynistic plump rump.

Yes the day of reconning is here and I am ready.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Awesome news about the VN. that will allow me to prepare for those individuals that complain about lactose intolerance.

Those neolithic naysaying neighbobs that come wafting in on the breeze, that for whatever reason they never got out of romper room. Those individuals who still cling to their coloring books who espouse Bob Ross as their cultural savior. They have enough Estrogen in their systems that they bleed soymilk they drink Bud Light. and they Operate EV bicycles with seats as wide as couches just to fit their androgynistic plump rump.

What on earth are you smoking dude? It sounds like fun.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Sorry I seem to be off my med's... Dealing with family issues causes me to vent sometimes. Well back to my Thorazine and Elavil cocktails.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry I seem to be off my med's... Dealing with family issues causes me to vent sometimes. Well back to my Thorazine and Elavil cocktails.
Scotch works well too, but there are side effects.
Like Jamming to bagpipe music, shopping online for kilts and occasional headaches if you over use it.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris Fenris

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Scotch works well too, but there are side effects.
Like Jamming to bagpipe music, shopping online for kilts and occasional headaches if you over use it.

That it dose I am partial to Glenlivet myself. To me single malt is the best with just a splash of water

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes