VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Even on my days off I work. I'm planning some stuff for Tomboy Supremacy's 0.3 Alpha. One of those things is some history about Luna's little sister from Japan, Rika. It turns out she has an actual job and she's had it for a while. If you know Japanese culture you may be able to figure out her job from this render.
1.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Even on my days off I work. I'm planning some stuff for Tomboy Supremacy's 0.3 Alpha. One of those things is some history about Luna's little sister from Japan, Rika. It turns out she has an actual job and she's had it for a while. If you know Japanese culture you may be able to figure out her job from this render.
View attachment 2713795
now ya got my A.D.H.D brain going lol

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2713795
She is a phone sex operator at 1-800 - HOT - FOOK?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2713795
I don't know anything about Japan, I just think that Luna and Rika look adorable here.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I love it when folks say to me "Don't make fun of the mentally ill in your games. You don't know what it's like," not realizing who the fuck Luna is based off of. 1.png

• Haha
Reactions: Wildehilde

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
He is also Grants favorite child.
Grant used some of Docs DNA in Cozmos creation.
Remember Grant is Doc before he was Isekai for the second time. From what you said Grant(Doc) used Doc's DNA to make Cozmos making Doc both the mother and the father but when Grant tried to be isekai he ended up being reincarnated as Cozmos. We have to take Abere and Tiffany for giving us Doc.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::alien::KEK::KEK::KEK:

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes