VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
I had no idea about this but it looks good. And I like it.
Do not be angry with me at Emily thought at her left eye was a mistake until I then saw it a small tattoo.
Keep up for the good work and thank you for sharing it!
(y) Can i ask you a question: Is Christine the girlfriend or wife of MC?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had no idea about this but it looks good. And I like it.
Do not be angry with me at Emily thought at her left eye was a mistake until I then saw it a small tattoo.
Keep up for the good work and thank you for sharing it!
(y) Can i ask you a question: Is Christine the girlfriend or wife of MC?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. Christine is his girlfriend.

Reactions: MaRk34Chr1s

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The first scene is rendered. This is the scene I'll be working on tomorrow.

I'm so excited for this 0.3 Alpha. I had so much fun writing it. Cheyenne and Rika go full blown Southerner in this one. Yes, Rika is a rich girl from Japan but spending her summers in Central Missouri with her half sister’s family and Cheyenne have released her inner redneck. She does hide it when she’s back in Japan though. A secret like that is hard to keep. Especially when….
cbr64.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm done rendering for the day. I'm roughly 35% of the way done with the renders. We're still ahead of schedule. This is the first scene I'll be working on tomorrow. 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That sounds like a typical day at Party Cove. I've always enjoyed the 3 B's Beer, Bombs and Boobs
I find it funny that city folks hear about insane shit that happens in the country and believe there's no way that happens, but in reality it's 10x more insane. We know how to have fun!!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I find it funny that city folks hear about insane shit that happens in the country and believe there's no way that happens, but in reality it's 10x more insane. We know how to have fun!!
Yeah I remember the time when my Brother -in-law and I turned a propane bottle into a sub orbital launch Vehicle... Fed's came down and told us NASA don't like competition.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah I remember the time when my Brother -in-law and I turned a propane bottle into a sub orbital launch Vehicle... Fed's came down and told us NASA don't like competition.
Actually the Feds really don't care much about what goes on outside the city unless it's a threat to National Security, taxes or a danger to a lot of people. All the time on the local news I hears stuff about some guy dying and when the family goes through the house they find some kind of explosives.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hey Doc. while we are on the subject of crazy Missouri shit is Cozmo related in anyway to these deadly Missouri tree squirrels... I mean the world don't know. But if you spend any time out in the Ozark area dem things is fearless. One minute your basking in the sun with a cold one and the next minute you got a concussion. After they hit you then the laughing starts Zip-Zip-Zitadidy. If you would have recruited them for the war as Bombardiers you would have spent half the Ordinance and won it twice as fast. Please tell me Cozmo won't go into a Red Rodent Rampage.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Actually the Feds really don't care much about what goes on outside the city unless it's a threat to National Security, taxes or a danger to a lot of people. All the time on the local news I hears stuff about some guy dying and when the family goes through the house they find some kind of explosives.
Well when they refer it to the son of Sputnik!!!

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes